No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely, you can always convert to n55 if you're able to find a guy switching to an RB or Garrett single turbo setup.

Regardless I'm not afraid of the twins creating a reliability issue, they should give me plenty of play time and save $$ time for something cool.

Comment

the N54 turbo's are very reliable as far as I know. Their only issue is the wastegate rattle which doesnt affect performance. But yes they dont flow much past 18-20 psi so a single turbo upgrade would be ideal for high boost. Then again a FBO N54 is more than enough in an E30 IMO.
      Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
      past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Speaking of turbos.
        Does anyone want to buy a rebuilt Holset H1C?

I loved it so much in my M20 that I thought about starting an M50-T project. I bought a freshly rebuilt one a while back but life happened and I'm out of the E30 game for now.
        $400 for anyone on here.
        Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
        past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

N54...:up::popcorn:
          -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
          08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
          318iS, slow build/garage queen...
          '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
          Originally posted by roguetoaster
          Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by 1craze30 View Post
            Going to Leavenworth this weekend for my brothers bachelor party. First time visiting. How's the drive?
            Like two weeks ago they had the whole summit and down the East side a few miles ground up for a repave.
            -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

US 2 Both Directions - On US 2 east of the Stevens Pass summit, the paving is complete. Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., expect lane shifts for shoulder finishing, raising survey monuments, installing guideposts and other work.
              Speed is still reduced to 45 and when necessary, bicyclists and pedestrians will continue be bussed around the work zone.
              Last Updated: 9/19/2014 4:28 PM
              From milepost 64 to milepost 72

Comment

Should be nice then! Nice and bumpy, close enough for government work!
                -Christian

Comment

Getting the car ready, replaced fuel pumps and o2 sensor, new tires, brakes, and fresh valve adjust.

I'm gonna be going to Tacoma on Saturday morning to pick up my brother. He doesn't care what route we take, cause he's practically blind. I would have loved to take hwy 2, but I gotta make sure my brother has the best time he can.

He may be almost blind, but he is so street smart, WITH a masters in psych

sigpic

Comment

If you're going from Tacoma the best route IMO is taking hwy 18 to i90 and then over Blewitt pass.

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Looky what I found. Anybody know if it belongs to anybody on here?Gonna come back later today and see if it's for sale

sigpic

Comment

They are on a 2000$ set of wheels , buy it!

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

And sell the wheels to me.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

I'm diggin it. Might e a rust bucket, have to take a closer look tonight. If I can get it for a grand i might pop on it.

And did I forget to mention I love bronzits

sigpic

Comment

I dot wanna get my hopes up that the owner doesn't know what he/she has, as it has smileys and alpina wheels. The front balance is roached, and te top seems to be in okay shape(didn't touch the car).

sigpic

Comment

if its a part out project I will be in touch for lots of parts if you get it. IF not you should point them here to fix it up.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X