No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you never mentioned anything about not stealing them....
    1991 349is (wadded up)
    1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
    2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
    1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
    1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
    2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
      Agreed, 3 offers in 24 hours. Now to see if they can make good and not steal my new seats :) :)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=356597

Why do you think I offered.... Free seats!! :)
      sigpic
      Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
      88 Alpine 325i
      1/2 88 325iX

Comment

Also, I saw that ad. Nice pick up. Those are some sweet seats!
        sigpic
        88 Alpine 325i
        1/2 88 325iX

Comment

Anyone going to Driftcon Afterdark? Just wondering what I'm going to go see.

Comment

Hey Seattle guys. Do you know of a good parts store to get piping, rubber/ silicone corners and couplings, etc from? Going to be starting a turbo build and I have a chunk of the piping but I know there are things in going to need to run out and get during. I'd rather not have to wait and order online from summit racing or anything, so I'm seeing if you know of a good place? I'm in Queen Anne if that helps.
            sigpic
            88 Alpine 325i
            1/2 88 325iX

Comment

If you have to order online, go to http://www.siliconeintakes.com/
              Their prices are good and everything I've gotten from them has been good quality.
              m106 1990 e30
              e36 daily
              e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by dugly52 View Post
                Hey Seattle guys. Do you know of a good parts store to get piping, rubber/ silicone corners and couplings, etc from? Going to be starting a turbo build and I have a chunk of the piping but I know there are things in going to need to run out and get during. I'd rather not have to wait and order online from summit racing or anything, so I'm seeing if you know of a good place? I'm in Queen Anne if that helps.
                I have a box of intercooler piping and couplers left over from my build, you are welcome to come see if there is anything you could use.
                2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

Also, I saw that ad. Nice pick up. Those are some sweet seats!
                  Thanks! I wouldn't have touched it for just the seats, but it's a ski pass rear, headrests, and sedan door cards. I just had to.

On the flip side, I've got a mediocre pacific blue leather comfort interior coming out that I need to find a home for. Includes rear ski pass seat and headrests (though the headrests are pretty much toast) and door cards for a sedan. Seats have no rips but are very dry and have some stains. If anyone is interested I'll be letting it all go for cheap.
                  sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Originally posted by cleanasse30 View Post
                    I have a box of intercooler piping and couplers left over from my build, you are welcome to come see if there is anything you could use.
                    Good to know. It probably wont be happening for a while, but I might see if you still have it when I start. Also, I might be bugging you for info during my build. :)
                    sigpic
                    88 Alpine 325i
                    1/2 88 325iX

Comment

Anyone have a hella high beam lens they want to sell me?
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Good to know. It probably wont be happening for a while, but I might see if you still have it when I start. Also, I might be bugging you for info during my build. :)
                        Sounds good. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about turbo stuff.

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                          Thanks! I wouldn't have touched it for just the seats, but it's a ski pass rear, headrests, and sedan door cards. I just had to.

On the flip side, I've got a mediocre pacific blue leather comfort interior coming out that I need to find a home for. Includes rear ski pass seat and headrests (though the headrests are pretty much toast) and door cards for a sedan. Seats have no rips but are very dry and have some stains. If anyone is interested I'll be letting it all go for cheap.
                          Are the comforts in good condition with all the mechancials in working order? Looking to replace the seats in the kids car so I might be down.
                          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Where do all the e30's meet in Seattle? I know Dick's is big, any other frequent places?
                            Hank Ahrens
                            1984 Alpine Coupe
                            1978 911sc

Comment

..on the track. Get yourself a cage, a fire suit and join all the cool kids.
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                                ..on the track. Get yourself a cage, a fire suit and join all the cool kids.
                                track day bro

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

Working...
                                X