• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for all my haters, come see me live this weekend
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
      Pulled the 332iS out of the garage for the first time since November... Took a victory lap around The City, and definitely woke up a few households along the way :up:
      Nice! That was quick. I seen the s52 on the engine stand in Nov. Are you going to do exhaust? I need ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
        Nice! That was quick. I seen the s52 on the engine stand in Nov. Are you going to do exhaust? I need ideas.
        Felt like it took forever. Waiting on parts was the biggest setback. If I had ordered everything I needed prior to teardown, it would have taken a few days.

For exhaust, I ended up doing obd2 manifolds > custom made down pipes > y-pipe > vibrant ultra quiet resonator > vibrant 1040 muffler. Down pipes were 2inch and single piping back was 2.5inch. Idle is pretty mellow (to any fellow car enthusiast lol). Puting around down is tolerable and WOT is glorious lol
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I've head good things about that vibrant stuff - how'd it look/sound?
          Originally posted by Matt-B
          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Vibrant stuff is nice its just a little more pricey then it should be in my opinion. I used some of their parts when I experimented with exhaust stuff.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              I've head good things about that vibrant stuff - how'd it look/sound?
              Is totally recommend it to anyone curious. Seeing that the muffler was a straight thru design, I thought it would be a lot louder. I'm glad it's not haha.

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Vibrant stuff is nice its just a little more pricey then it should be in my opinion. I used some of their parts when I experimented with exhaust stuff.
              I thought it was priced pretty well. Muffler was only $150 with two day shipping and the resonator was around $85. Definitely cheaper than other options. I was also looking at the magnaflow 14815 for $250. I'll take the vibrant over it anyway now
              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

I thought it was priced pretty well. Muffler was only $150 with two day shipping and the resonator was around $85. Definitely cheaper than other options. I was also looking at the magnaflow 14815 for $250. I'll take the vibrant over it anyway now
                I was mainly talking about their exhaust tubing and clamps and stuff, The mufflers are definitely priced right.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  I was mainly talking about their exhaust tubing and clamps and stuff, The mufflers are definitely priced right.
                  ohhhh yup, i agree with you there.
                  08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Brad, who did your exhaust for you? Just curious. I'm probably going to go with Vibrant stuff as well.

Their Y pipes, etc look pretty good for the pricing.

I gotta see that car this weekend and maybe take a look at your exhaust!
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

When are we gonna have another Bothell coffee meet?
                      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                      Originally posted by roguetoaster
                      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post

I see..

Are you using real vinyl or digital?

Now I feel like I need to dig out the old tapes/dat's of when I used to play raves/clubs..
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

digital DJ. I have my allen & heath board and use traktor. just got a new job so maybe Ill buy some CDJ's soon! love my allen & heath though, I use it as my computers soundcard when not DJing and music sounds so much better :)

I mostly DJ UKgarage/deep/tech house... tech house definitely being my fave

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                            When are we gonna have another Bothell coffee meet?
                            Im with this guy

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                            Brad, who did your exhaust for you? Just curious. I'm probably going to go with Vibrant stuff as well.

Their Y pipes, etc look pretty good for the pricing.

I gotta see that car this weekend and maybe take a look at your exhaust!
                            A shop up north called Promuffler and Brake. Granted some people have had decent experiences with him, he's always done awesome work for me for such a killer price...I've known him for the better half of 10 years, so he hooks me up. He can also build you a Y pipe if needed. I can PM you the amount he charged.

and hell ya man! i should be around. My lady wants me to visit her in Moses Lake, but with the conditions over there (heaps of snow and no snow tires), I might not make it in the E30. I also need to trace down why my coolant system isnt bleeding properly...shits getting annoying!!
                            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                              Wish I could be there, dude. Kill 'em.
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I also need to trace down why my coolant system isnt bleeding properly...shits getting annoying!!
                                What's your issue? I've dealt with pretty much all the issues with 24v cooling systems at this point...ha.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X