Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    what happened to your black car?
    Hit n run, guy jumped out and ran off on foot.. Recently sold car unregistered. "John waffleswaffleswaffles" Black car is still driveable but been hit a few too many times.

vs

Comment

He just booked it out of there right after the accident?
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        Rear headrests... IX seat. 2 sets of black front seats.. 1 heated.. I still have not pulled off the seat cover on drivers side.. Guess I'll do that right now

You have black leather sports in good shape? Fs?

Comment

Dang, that sucks man. I've got that bronzit I am parting out if you need sheet from it. Though it looks like you may be needing the same stuff I need off it (Hood/Fenders..etc.)
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
            You have black leather sports in good shape? Fs?
            Sorry nothing for sale as of yet. Going to try and keep both cars in mostly one piece the best I can

Originally posted by george graves View Post
            He just booked it out of there right after the accident?
            He tried to pass me fake info and after I called him out on his bull shit and realized I was going to call the cops (most likely a felon) he booked it. I followed him but 911 operator told me to let him go otherwise i'd be fleeing the scene myself. Cops took about 35m to show up got dogs out and went nowhere.

Comment

Well I guess that's good then

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                Dang, that sucks man. I've got that bronzit I am parting out if you need sheet from it. Though it looks like you may be needing the same stuff I need off it (Hood/Fenders..etc.)
                Yup only really need a passenger fender, I have a spare clean hood already for the black car

Comment

Damn, the vultures came in quick. Nice to see you'll be saving it, sorry about the accident.
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                    Damn, the vultures came in quick. Nice to see you'll be saving it, sorry about the accident.

Vulture*

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                      Sorry nothing for sale as of yet. Going to try and keep both cars in mostly one piece the best I can

He tried to pass me fake info and after I called him out on his bull shit and realized I was going to call the cops (most likely a felon) he booked it. I followed him but 911 operator told me to let him go otherwise i'd be fleeing the scene myself. Cops took about 35m to show up got dogs out and went nowhere.
                      If he's a felon they'll have his fingerprints on file. Should be easy enough to lift from the car he was driving or the fake info he gave you.
                      m106 1990 e30
                      e36 daily
                      e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                        If he's a felon they'll have his fingerprints on file. Should be easy enough to lift from the car he was driving or the fake info he gave you.
                        Yea they told me they would check the car for finger prints and VISA receipts.. I doubt they did anything tbh. Never called me back or anything. Liability doesn't come with uninsured motorist coverage unless you ask for it.. Lesson learned there.. Glad to be moving to a clean title car again.

Missing trim and other minor stuff that will come off the black car.

Comment

Well it looks like the body on it is super clean. So that's a plus.
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

Stole that fucking car. So happy for you.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Stole that fucking car. So happy for you.

Still need to find more info on this moonroof

Comment

looks aftermarket, buttfuckit.
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X