PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I am currently kind of stock piling parts for my car haha

got spare strut housings, st springs, e90 drophats, lemfoerder control arms, sachs strut bearings, and delrin control arm bushings all coming. z3 steering rack has good looking tie rods, so just gonna get new boots for it.

picking up a spare rear subframe next week and ordering lemfoerder RTABS and subframe bushes, along with bilstein touring shocks for all 4 corners. I wanted ground control originally but I don't want to dive into a fuhhh-raze setup when theres really no need to. also gonna try out the centric c-tek rotors off rockauto because its like 70bucks for all 4 and combine them with SS lines and axxiss-ultimate pads (thanks Ulysses!!). Also gonna rebuild my spare set of calipers so they are ready to go.

Gonna order the AKG steering rack spacers and RTAB tool. any other recommendations for a rtab tool? I don't mind paying $30 for a tool even if I can make one myself, maybe Ill see if theres a cheap Taiwanese style on eBay.

my plan is to assemble the subframe and strut housings off car then install it all in one day. what else should I do while Im in there??? only thing that comes to mind is the parking brake assemblies R&R

but for this weekend I am going to polish my car's glass with cerium oxide, hoping to increase that clarity!!!

Comment

Dropped my phone on the screen today and that shit cracked. Touchstreen doesn't work anymore.

Anyone have an old Tmobile phone they want to hook me up with? Anything is find, just needs to be able to take a micro sim.
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

you might try looking for a moto e (2nd gen) pretty cheap new or used

swappa.com is great

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
          Yup ^ Going to make it a priority.

as far as MR2's go are we talking AW11 chassis or SW20? I had an AW11 for a bit through highschool and I loved that thing. Ended up selling it to someone who was going to build it for autocross!
          Uhh... red.
          1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
            Dropped my phone on the screen today and that shit cracked. Touchstreen doesn't work anymore.

Anyone have an old Tmobile phone they want to hook me up with? Anything is find, just needs to be able to take a micro sim.
            How Confident do you feel in repairing shit like this?

Thats the site I use for all my parts to repair phones, I have done Iphones, Razrs and Galaxies mostly....
            Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Not sure why so many screens get broken. Put invisible shield on it...

Military grade, and they use it to coat rotar blades

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Meh, picking up another nexus 4 for 50.00 tomorrow. Still won't run a case or screen protector because I'm stuck in my ways. Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                clutchCTRL!
                Move with a purpose.
                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                - 2000 323i AT
                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

<3 my nexus 6P & Nexus 5

Comment

Bought the 6S tonight. I like it a lot more than I thought I would. It's weird getting used to the big phones. Miss my 4S.
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      It's weird getting used to the big phones. Miss my 4S.
                      I liked my 4S too, have a Iphone 6 and its big, bring back the 4S but thinner!
                      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                      Originally posted by roguetoaster
                      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Exactly. I have to use two hands to hold this phone. It's not normal.

Comment

Exactly. I have to use two hands to hold this. It's not normal.
                          That's what she said

Comment

Anyone have any need for an m20b25 crank, rear axles, and some other random parts. Cheap if someone needs them

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                              That's what she said
                              Definitely not in my case :(

Comment

Exactly. I have to use two hands to hold this phone. It's not normal.

Or you just have tiny hands..

:P
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X