Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
    Uh, ya think?

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

There suppose to be bent right? [emoji23]
    - S50 Swapped E30 1/1 Mineral White -
    @vaughnbannister on IG

Comment

Just checkd ie website so I found my pump and hoses. Also bmwm42 has a late model radiator so I'm good on those. Back to needing that clip for my blower motor and pump pulley..

Side note. I've read everywhere the water pumps are diff because of the radiator hose connections and overflow tank locations.. Or have I been misreading everything I've ever read lol..

Comment

What to do...?

Hey all,

A friend of mine just paid their debt to me with a 90' 318is. It's about 5k away from being mint and I am undecided on whether or not I should restore it or take the M42 ( seeing as I'm not particular on 4 bangers) out and drop a M20B27 stroker in it. Keep in mind that it is currently bone stock. For all of you non-purist types, I also happen to have a 5.0 mustang which could be very neat material for a swap if I come across a T-5 transmission which should take no time at all. Or I could just sell it and make my money back. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Kerrigan View Post
          Hey all,

A friend of mine just paid their debt to me with a 90' 318is. It's about 5k away from being mint and I am undecided on whether or not I should restore it or take the M42 ( seeing as I'm not particular on 4 bangers) out and drop a M20B27 stroker in it. Keep in mind that it is currently bone stock. For all of you non-purist types, I also happen to have a 5.0 mustang which could be very neat material for a swap if I come across a T-5 transmission which should take no time at all. Or I could just sell it and make my money back. Thoughts?

Turbo that m42. I saw a new turbo kit for sale here recently, didn't see if it was sold.

Comment

Hey all,

24v swap, best thing you can do to any 318is (I've done it to two)

Comment

Hey all,

Go full retard, M60 swap....
              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
                Just checkd ie website so I found my pump and hoses. Also bmwm42 has a late model radiator so I'm good on those. Back to needing that clip for my blower motor and pump pulley..

Side note. I've read everywhere the water pumps are diff because of the radiator hose connections and overflow tank locations.. Or have I been misreading everything I've ever read lol..
                I'll check when I get home, but I thought that was why the later style setup had that wonky flattened pipe thing along the front, so that the same water pump could be used on either system?

Almost everything I own is early style (except the Bronzit), so I am more familiar with that setup, but I'll do some investigatory journalism tonight..

1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

ahh finally getting some fresh tires, star spec 2's on the way for under 500 bucks

Comment

Who makes those? Never heard of em! But the price seems ok

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                      ahh finally getting some fresh tires, star spec 2's on the way for under 500 bucks
                      in what size?!?! I had 2 Dunlops in 225/45/16 shipped to me for $300 finally getting them installed. Nice to buy some quality tires instead of "good, used tires"
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                        who makes those? Never heard of em! But the price seems ok

sent from my nexus 5 using tapatalk
                        dunlop, they're one of the better options for max performance street/autocross/track tires

50 dollar rebate expires today

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                        in what size?!?! I had 2 dunlops in 225/45/16 shipped to me for $300 finally getting them installed. Nice to buy some quality tires instead of "good, used tires"
                        205/50/15

Comment

We have (and still) rock them in for Chumpcar/Lucky Dog. The Revival 2's have had some negative press in recent years in regards to lasting through a long enduro.
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I really like the star spec 2's. I thought they performed really well in the wet and cold too. However, they love to hydro plane. Had a couple of scary moments this fall/winter.

Threw on some Kumho Ecsta 4X II for the remainder of winter. Lack some feedback and grip, but overall I can't really complain. Not to mention they were only $300 for a set of 4 with their mail in rebate.

Comment

Thoughts on these wheels? looking into cheap replacements for the basketweaves so i can get more rubber in the back.

-Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

they look cool but i'm guessing they're boat anchors

Comment

Working...
                                X