Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    Please don't say you have 2 cars and still living with your parents
    If I lived with my parents I'd have 17 cars.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Quick question. Can I use the bolts from an auto trans on a manual?

Comment

Originally posted by UgkNW* View Post
        Quick question. Can I use the bolts from an auto trans on a manual?
        yep
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

LOL, word to this.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Word thanks

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            yep

Comment

Best post in the past 1000 pages

Comment

Originally posted by e30josh View Post
                Usually the spec for cps clearance is 1.0mm +or- 0.3mm.. I have two nv m50 parts engines, lmk if you can't find a trigger wheel down there
                Random but I remember a drift thread here and I've been trying to find it.
                I remeber it being started by either you or the guy with the granite e30. i kinda wanna look into e30 drifting haha.

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
                  I remeber it being started by either you or the guy with the granite e30. i kinda wanna look into e30 drifting haha.

Funny story , we just got back from an awesome drift event down in Medford Oregon. My bro took his 500hp m30 turbo down and burned about 20 tires! I'll have to upload some pictures and videos, we were rolling 4 people deep on the track.

Bfra6487 and e30josh on Instagram

Comment

Not drifting but rallying to top of a mountain. Not good in a lowered e30 had to bend the rear wheelwell edge back. Today in port Angeles.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post

I've been looking into it also. Went out to PARC a couple of weeks ago.

Kid had a really nice SR20 E30 he was running. Kinda gave me the bug again.
                      Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post

That's brad, fully built sr. So clean and perfect, 450whp and a 6 speed

We stick to bmw power plants ;)

Comment

Zesty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Funny story , we just got back from an awesome drift event down in Medford Oregon. My bro took his 500hp m30 turbo down and burned about 20 tires! I'll have to upload some pictures and videos, we were rolling 4 people deep on the track.

Bfra6487 and e30josh on Instagram
                            I'll give you guys a follow.

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                            Not drifting but rallying to top of a mountain. Not good in a lowered e30 had to bend the rear wheelwell edge back. Today in port Angeles.
                            I think I see you around terrace a lot, You park at the P&R? Picked up my sister and saw you there I think.

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post

That's brad, fully built sr. So clean and perfect, 450whp and a 6 speed

We stick to bmw power plants ;)
                            Yeah, I've been looking at all the different platforms to do this, or at least try to make it happen on a buget. The e30 seems to kinda make the most sense. looked into 240sxs and fodybody mustangs but they're all pretty clapped out and give I'll have a garage soon. I think AAA towing a shell for me and finding a m50 somewhere for a reasonable price I might be able to make it happen.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't try to drive or fix 90% of the "drift missiles" around here.. I have a complete m50nv setup out of an e34 if your searching For one

Comment

Working...
                              X