No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on our little 323i - Transmission has to come out so we can make some repairs within the transmission. Reverse drum is suspect. Thankful we have an account with Transstar in Lynnwood - authorized ZF supplier. Oh yeah, fuck the old ZF 5HP19 transmissions. Car only has 110k miles. Check out noreverse.org

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

It's been quiet on here recently. Whats everyone been up to?
      Hank Ahrens
      1984 Alpine Coupe
      1978 911sc

Comment

i'm waiting for my e30 to come back from godspeed fab, where it's getting a roll bar built for it :D

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
          i'm waiting for my e30 to come back from godspeed fab, where it's getting a roll bar built for it :D
          yessssss
          -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
          91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
          08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
          04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
          Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
          Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Can't wait to see that!

clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I completely abandoned my early sedan for a late sedan I'm picking up from Luke this weekend. All the same goodies and, except for this mtech 1 kit that won't fit (obviously). So if you know anyone on the hunt for a complete mt1 kit, it's sitting in my van.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
              sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Do I reuse my old flywheel and pressure plate bolts. And if I lost some pp bolts can I just run get some at like Napa or a machine shop? Thanks everybody...

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  M42 car?
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Anyone in the North Seattle area have a spare oil filter housing gasket retaining ring? I ordered a new one and it didn't come with one:

Comment

I did a $200 dumb today. Pictures later.
                      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                        It's been quiet on here recently. Whats everyone been up to?
                        Not a whole lot. Put the smoked lights on the mtech, destroyed the clutch in the track car but have no motivation to fix. Lol

Originally posted by ncsubowen View Post
                        I completely abandoned my early sedan for a late sedan I'm picking up from Luke this weekend. All the same goodies and, except for this mtech 1 kit that won't fit (obviously). So if you know anyone on the hunt for a complete mt1 kit, it's sitting in my van.

Thank Christ I don't have $1800 laying around or I would have bought it already. Damn good deal.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                          Not a whole lot. Put the smoked lights on the mtech, destroyed the clutch in the track car but have no motivation to fix. Lol

Thank Christ I don't have $1800 laying around or I would have bought it already. Damn good deal.
                          I'm so sad about it. I don't actually want to sell. Part of me is tempted to just hide it away.

sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Just do it. I've been hanging onto a brand new euro mtech 2 kit for a few years. I don't know if I will ever go have it painted and mounted to the car, but it isn't like it'll be losing any value anytime soon.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by nauqneyugn View Post
                              Anyone in the North Seattle area have a spare oil filter housing gasket retaining ring? I ordered a new one and it didn't come with one:

https://www.ecstuning.com/Search/Sit...59338/ES24108/
                              I've got one in stock. 20.07 + Tax - why not return what you got from ECS and state that its missing parts?? I'm in the downtown/capital hill area

clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I got it from EEuroparts (ECS link was just for reference). I talked to them already and they said it doesn't come with the retaining ring anymore and they can't get it, otherwise they would send me another. Every other place you can order it has the ring included, so they are obviously wrong. Thank you for the offer though, I'm just looking for the ring.

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
                                I've got one in stock. 20.07 + Tax - why not return what you got from ECS and state that its missing parts?? I'm in the downtown/capital hill area

Comment

Working...
                                X