No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody else HATE balancing that fine line between using your car and minimizing wear and tear? lately I have been having trouble with this... its so hard to accept the fact that no matter how hard you try if youre gonna take your vehicle camping or travelling its gonna get some love taps.

Comment

Anyone parting out a vert? Looking for a black top near Seattle.
      F80 M3 Alpine
      E10 Fjord Blue 2002
      E28 Blackish 535i
      E21 Silver 320i
      Disco1 98 4.6
      ~~~~~~
      E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
      E30 325i SOLD
      E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
      E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
        anybody else HATE balancing that fine line between using your car and minimizing wear and tear? lately I have been having trouble with this... its so hard to accept the fact that no matter how hard you try if youre gonna take your vehicle camping or traveling its gonna get some love taps.
        So what did you hit now?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I didnt hit shit. one of my doors got a small chip from some camping gear - nothing crazy. what was crazy was when the sheriff came and shut the renegade down haha

Comment

Just buy a beater like my M3 haha its nice enough but 200k miles and a crappy interior and front clip respray, then you can just have fun

Then you'll have to do the vanos and maybe you'll drop a wrench down the timing case and be forced to take half the car apart to pull the oil pan like I'm gonna do this week...
            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
            Originally posted by roguetoaster
            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              So what did you hit now?
              ISE... the answer to this is always ISE
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

lmao my m42 sedan is definitely a beater. it has no interior except seats and I finally caved and got a stereo in there... the exterior is 4 shades of brillantrot and every panel has some sort of ding. I guess my car is a piece of shit afterall

Comment

It's so much less stressful that way, I agree.

t
                  now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    ISE... the answer to this is always ISE
                    LOL

lmao my m42 sedan is definitely a beater. it has no interior except seats and I finally caved and got a stereo in there... the exterior is 4 shades of brillantrot and every panel has some sort of ding. I guess my car is a piece of shit afterall
                    You know, that car would really polish up nicely. Maybe Two Guys Detailing should make a comeback and make that brilliantrot brilliant again...

Comment

better then that car you had a while back, 50 shades of grey or some shit

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                        better then that car you had a while back, 50 shades of grey or some shit

What's wrong with fifty shades of grey?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                          What's wrong with fifty shades of grey?????

Yours is 50 shades of primer, totally acceptable.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Anyone got an M50 or S50 vanos unit in the greater PDX area I can pick up today or tomorrow?

Comment

I wish it was that nice, I've got alpine white, Arctic blue, lachs silver, and bronzit beige on there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X