PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
    Lol how many time have people hit your cars now? I feel like its at least six.
    Lets see. 3 times on white. 2 times yellow car, and volvo got hit once lol, so yea 6. How about you? 5-6? Aswell.

I remember the day Chelseas mom hit your Car , said she would pay for It, lol said it wasn't her. And that time you tucked diving boards, and lady called your bluff, and tucked the rear for you even more lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Fucking spammers are back in force this morning.
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post

There is 1 spammer from portland keeps requesting red Brillant body panels. Every so often he spams for more
        Last edited by Matt-B; 11-27-2016, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
          Nevermind, Mods got'em.

If we ever find who is doing this crap.....LOIC Time....
          Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
            There is 1 spammer from portland keeps requesting red Brillant body panels. Every so often he spams for more
            Lolololol
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Going to have my winter beater 318is for sale this week, if anyone is looking for a semi-cheap winter beater. Alpine over silbergrau sport seats (heated!)

Comment

Dude a capri sun rave?! What a world we live in!

Capri sun, it really rocks the stockins off the ladies

Comment

haha yup Im the official DJ of the r3vlimited 2017 pre picnic party too so SUCK IT

are you fuckers doing anything cool besides going to work and wrenching on the same old cars.......?

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    haha yup Im the official DJ of the r3vlimited 2017 pre picnic party too so SUCK IT
                    You say that as if it has some prestige attached to it...

Comment

considering I will be the first DJ ever for the party, correct me if I am wrong, yeah I think it is pretty cool :D

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Going to have my winter beater 318is for sale this week, if anyone is looking for a semi-cheap winter beater. Alpine over silbergrau sport seats (heated!)
                        I'm here in town and am very interested - what are the deets?

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post

are you fuckers doing anything cool besides going to work and wrenching on the same old cars.......?

oh boy, cant wait to hear some kidz bop

and, not everyone has to validate their life to others, its called being humble
                          Last edited by Matt-B; 11-28-2016, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Finally. The Alpine car should be buttoned up and on the road by next week.
                            sigpic
                            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Ugh S52 overhaul is looking like its gonna wipe out my savings account. Glad I don't have children to disappoint on xmas

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                                Ugh S52 overhaul is looking like its gonna wipe out my savings account. Glad I don't have children to disappoint on xmas
                                Ughhhhh...just keep telling yourself it'll be worth it.
                                I have an s54 sitting in my garage right now that I'm not looking forward to tear into....

S54 your e30 they said...it'll be a good life choice they said...
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X