PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
    Oil seperator/cyclone. The plastic flap will break and get sucked into the motor.
    Definitely the whole CCV system replacement. What a stupid ass design.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

dont bother pre-emptively doing the subframe reinforcement. either it happens or it doesn't, no point in spending all that time and effort on a regular old 325i.

Comment

Guys where should I send a customer's wife that wants to surprise him with a Nardi Wood Wheel for his 75 2002? - Local purchase is ideal, but would consider buying from a reputable online vendor.. Thoughts? Checked 425 Motorsports, and Speedware is no longer around..
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

This spam is getting really annoying...

I report so many, and they are still there

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Shit is outta control.

Comment

Yeah, it's why I don't go to the actual forum much and rather just use Tapatalk and just check the Participated or subscribed threads..

I know they want to keep this site accessible for new users so that it doesn't get a reputation like e30tech did, but at some point, you gotta make the registration process harder, so that you can filter out the spam users.

Almost every other forum I am part of has a process that requires admin approval. I haven't had to register with r3v recently, so if they are using this and one of the admin is allowing this abuse, then they need to revoke their privilege...
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              2016 Ford Flex
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

anyone have any good lightweight 17" e36/e46 wheels for sale? craiglist has been dry for a long time on good wheels

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  Yeah, it's why I don't go to the actual forum much and rather just use Tapatalk and just check the Participated or subscribed threads..

I know they want to keep this site accessible for new users so that it doesn't get a reputation like e30tech did, but at some point, you gotta make the registration process harder, so that you can filter out the spam users.

Almost every other forum I am part of has a process that requires admin approval. I haven't had to register with r3v recently, so if they are using this and one of the admin is allowing this abuse, then they need to revoke their privilege...
                  Even something as simple as a Captcha would fix this issue. I'm pretty sure the spammers now are nothing but bots.
                  Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    anyone have any good lightweight 17" e36/e46 wheels for sale? craiglist has been dry for a long time on good wheels
                    ...Maybe.

I'll have to check when I get back from Training in Boston next weekend.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                      Even something as simple as a Captcha would fix this issue. I'm pretty sure the spammers now are nothing but bots.
                      the new image based "i am not a robot" capcha is excellent and i can't understand why they don't put the smallest amount of effort into slowing the registrations down

this site is dying fast enough as is, spammers accelerate the problem

Comment

I have BBS RK in e36/z3 fitment available. They are 17x7 IIRC and the offset around 35 or so. It is weird because they are 100% genuine BBS but lack the BBS offset and specification stamps that all of my other BBS wheels have.

They need repainted, $400. no bends. no major curb rash. Currently black. help me build my new speakers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                          the new image based "i am not a robot" capcha is excellent and i can't understand why they don't put the smallest amount of effort into slowing the registrations down

this site is dying fast enough as is, spammers accelerate the problem
                          QFT...paging the Fuhrer, James...

Comment

So, friends. Help me out here.

I have this '90 325is that I bought a couple weeks back (been chasing it for six years, but that's a whole 'nother story). Real high option car - maplight, heated seats, etc. It's got tan front heated sports in rough shape (drivers needs bolster work and the passenger seat is actually a driver's seat from a cabrio :/) and for some strange reason, I'd like to leave the tan, since I've done black in literally every other car I've had.

I know finding natur leather sports in nice shape is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack (HAHA), but do I leave the tan and wait for some nice seats to pop up, or do I just bite the bullet and install the black interior stuff I have? I could piece a set of seats together, have a nice back seat, have door panels and would have to source a really nice carpet, but it could be done fairly easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              So, friends. Help me out here.

I have this '90 325is that I bought a couple weeks back (been chasing it for six years, but that's a whole 'nother story). Real high option car - maplight, heated seats, etc. It's got tan front heated sports in rough shape (drivers needs bolster work and the passenger seat is actually a driver's seat from a cabrio :/) and for some strange reason, I'd like to leave the tan, since I've done black in literally every other car I've had.

I know finding natur leather sports in nice shape is equivalent to finding a needle in a haystack (HAHA), but do I leave the tan and wait for some nice seats to pop up, or do I just bite the bullet and install the black interior stuff I have? I could piece a set of seats together, have a nice back seat, have door panels and would have to source a really nice carpet, but it could be done fairly easily.
                              What exterior color? Rarely does tan look better than black interior, but that black really burns

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                I have BBS RK in e36/z3 fitment available. They are 17x7 IIRC and the offset around 35 or so. It is weird because they are 100% genuine BBS but lack the BBS offset and specification stamps that all of my other BBS wheels have.

They need repainted, $400. no bends. no major curb rash. Currently black. help me build my new speakers!!!
                                thanks but pass, not my style

Comment

Working...
                                X