• Show
Clear All

bottoming out is a way of life Joe....

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      bottoming out is a way of life Joe....
      Speaking of which.......paging Cricketts......

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
        Glad you guys got it sorted! How was the long bolt causing a problem? Bottoming out before the deal was made? It must have been incredibly close not to notice.
        It was about 5-6mm longer. It had started stripping the boss out of the block because it was bottoming out before it was even able to get fully torqued down. That and the previous owner of his sedan covered the old water pump in gasket sealer...ain't gonna fly.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good weather for photos:

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
            Good weather for photos:

I saw those two motorcyclist's leaving the Redmond town center car show yesterday lol
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Front end suspension overhaul

So a big shoutout to 5toes for the hookup with a new front subframe(and the beefy 21mm cabrio sway bar. Thanks to Austin (I think it was) who offered one from portland(a little too far). I would of had my buddy from work weld the reinforcement plates onto this new sub frame that I got BUT I broke my tibia and fibia last week riding my drz400!!yeah well I got the control arms and bushings and all those ball joints here too.... But I am missing a z3 steering rack!! Any leads on where I could source one? Thanks JD 253737zerooneeightone

Comment

damn dude! hope you have a speedy recovery! glad I could help :)

Comment

Anyone interested in a set of Recaro Speeds? They're pretty clean, a thousand would take them.
                  Hank Ahrens
                  1984 Alpine Coupe
                  1978 911sc

Comment

Anyone selling an M20B25 5 speed swap? No luck up here in Vancouver, just hoping maybe some guys down in the PNW has it :)

Comment

The long nightmare may be coming to an end as the troublesome M10 finally coughed to life this weekend! Thank goodness. Now to repair an O2 sensor wire and set the timing...

I credit my new key fob from @Matt-B as a lucky charm.
                      Last edited by M10Power; 05-22-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

I have a almost complete swap out of a 89 325i with around 100k when pulled.

Things that would need to be sourced are all the components you want to change already like the clutch master slave cylinder clutch soft line etc. located in 97128.

Pm if interested.

Originally posted by cspec View Post
                        Anyone selling an M20B25 5 speed swap? No luck up here in Vancouver, just hoping maybe some guys down in the PNW has it :)

Comment

I'm looking for some insight into diff tags and deciphering them. I recently grabbed an old diff but the tag on the back doesn't seem to reveal much about the ratio or if it's S or not:

I think it's a mid case but this tag doesn't mean anything to me, I searched for another one but didn't find any on the diff. Thanks for helping me out guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                            I'm looking for some insight into diff tags and deciphering them. I recently grabbed an old diff but the tag on the back doesn't seem to reveal much about the ratio or if it's S or not:

I think it's a mid case but this tag doesn't mean anything to me, I searched for another one but didn't find any on the diff. Thanks for helping me out guys.

I've never seen a tag like that, I doubt it's a Bmw tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

if its a medium case it will have an 8 bolt rear cover.

where should I go backpacking in a couple weeks? mainly looking for trails with lots of wildflowers

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post

where should I go backpacking in a couple weeks? mainly looking for trails with lots of wildflowers

Oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X