X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    are you talking about Austins FS ads?

potstir
    Ha. Funny guy. I miss the days when I would spam this sub forum with 10+ for sale posts at a time
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by DaWildBeast View Post
      This will probably never happen but... theoretically if I wanted to put a pandem kit on a 4 door e30 and cut perfectly down the door line would it work? Theoretically if I made good cuts? Don’t roast me too hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DO IT:devil:
      sigpic
      Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

i just dont get the appeal of those kits.

3500$ seems crazy

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

It is literally the most awkward "widebody" I've seen yet. The thing that pisses me off the most, is you cannot call bolt on fender flares (that is literally all they are) a widebody kit. It's a fucking flare set at best and for $3500, I'd rather go buy another complete e30 than that garbage. Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Ha. Funny guy. I miss the days when I would spam this sub forum with 10+ for sale posts at a time

Lol it still annoys me that the PNW doesn't have a FS thread . Keep hustling brother, don't mind my BS
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

It is literally the most awkward "widebody" I've seen yet. The thing that pisses me off the most, is you cannot call bolt on fender flares (that is literally all they are) a widebody kit. It's a fucking flare set at best and for $3500, I'd rather go buy another complete e30 than that garbage. Meh.
              As much as they are just a clapped on set of plastic flares, i still think they are rad as fuck lookin' when done right.:firehop:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                Holy spam, 14 of the 19 threads displaying in the pnw section (not including stickies) are spam.
                Shit's getting out of hand again.
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

You're getting too old for that kid sh*t anymore. Us oldasses have to just roll everything up in to one thread so we don't forget what we were typing mid stream..
                  Last edited by djjerme; 10-24-2017, 01:52 PM.
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                    You're getting too old for that kid shit anymore. Us oldasses have to just roll everything up in to one thread so we don't forget what we were typing mid stream..
                    Sounds about right in my case...i'm too forgetful these days :/

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post

DO IT:devil:
                      I think they look cool. Maybe after trans swap Austin shot me down pretty hard though lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Does anyone have experience dealing with insurance companies that are only willing to pay less than half of the body shop's estimate? (Insurance of the at-fault party, not my insurance co.)
                        m106 1990 e30
                        e36 daily
                        e32 cruiser

Comment

I finally picked up a staggered set of style 32s for the e39.
                          So excited to get rid of the grandpa wheels that were on there.
                          Now im on the lookout for an Msport front and rear bumper. Trying to avoid going the ebay rep route but god damn are the oem peices fuckin' spendy.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                            Does anyone have experience dealing with insurance companies that are only willing to pay less than half of the body shop's estimate? (Insurance of the at-fault party, not my insurance co.)
                            I have lots of fresh experience. There are a lot of variables at play here that makes every situation unique. Without more details, I'd suggest going through your own insurance, whom you pay to represent you. Provided you carry full insurance, they will repair your car and go after the at fault party for reimbursement (including your deductible). If the other party has the same provider, you have a shitty company, or you don't carry enough insurance for your company to cover you, you're probably going to want a lawyer.

Also the body shop you use plays a big role in this. If you use a shitty shop, whom has a poor relationship with the insurance companies, such as Haurys, the insurance agent likely is going to tell you to go pound sand. If you use a good body shop that has a decent (at least non combative) relationship with the local agents, such as Queen City auto rebuild, the shop and the insurance agent can work together to cover discrepancies.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

I miss the days when I would spam this sub forum with 10+ for sale posts at a time
                              We don't! :nice:

t
                              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
                                We don't! :nice:

t
                                LOL, I'm sure. It was more meant tongue in cheek anyway :)

Comment

Working...
                                X