PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    I just hate how everything pretty much migrated to facebook. There's no structure and defeats the purpose of a "forum", IMO.

Oh well, i still enjoy it here
    I hate Facebook so fucking much. So tired of all the idiots and misinformation being spread around there, like fucking gonorrhea. All of the groups are a total and complete joke. My life has so much more purpose, after not being on there for many weeks.

I miss how this place used to be. Hardly any activity these days.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      I hate Facebook so fucking much. So tired of all the idiots and misinformation being spread around there, like fucking gonorrhea. All of the groups are a total and complete joke. My life has so much more purpose, after not being on there for many weeks.

I miss how this place used to be. Hardly any activity these days.
      So true. Facebook is like the plague. You find some decent deals from time to time, but you have to deal with so many turds... At least here, people were guided in the right direction because DIY's/FAQs were all set in place.

UGH...we getting old
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Iv'e enjoyed getting back on R3v. It does feel good to kick the FB can.

So mind numbing.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
        @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
          So true. Facebook is like the plague. You find some decent deals from time to time, but you have to deal with so many turds... At least here, people were guided in the right direction because DIY's/FAQs were all set in place.

UGH...we getting old
          Yeah, the juice just wasn't worth the squeeze, anymore. So many misguided kids out there these days, because they don't have anyone to roast them and point them in the right direction. Oh well.

#maker3vlimited.comgreatagain

Comment

Yah this place is really quiet. How do we make some action happen lol.

Comment

They must have already started putting poor people in camps and thats why r3v is so quiet

Comment

Originally posted by ZekeTheSneak View Post
                Yah this place is really quiet. How do we make some action happen lol.
                forums are dying, Instagram is king, Facebook is dying to, offerup is killing craigslist, times are changing, kids these days dont even know what a "message board" is

and to those who think facebook is aids, yall dont have to be in the group pages full of douches, my FB experience is pleasant lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Lucky you all live in an E30 populated area.

I've tried for years getting Local E30 gatherings together.

Moved to helping the BMWCCA locals chapter out, moving up to vice president. Going to meetings.

Groups and clubs are just dying.

Everything is Cheap, Easy, now. Instagram, Photo and post. Look at my comments!

Getting on the Forum on my phone is tedious, But I want it!

I'm just happy there is still activity going on! And funny, by people who were on here 10 years ago.

Making forums is cool is like dads trying to fit into the you kids sceen.

Time change, things dye, people move on.

Till then we'll just become the new OLD GUYS.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
                    Lucky you all live in an E30 populated area.

I've tried for years getting Local E30 gatherings together.

Moved to helping the BMWCCA locals chapter out, moving up to vice president. Going to meetings.

Groups and clubs are just dying.

Everything is Cheap, Easy, now. Instagram, Photo and post. Look at my comments!

Getting on the Forum on my phone is tedious, But I want it!

I'm just happy there is still activity going on! And funny, by people who were on here 10 years ago.

Making forums is cool is like dads trying to fit into the you kids sceen.

Time change, things dye, people move on.

Till then we'll just become the new OLD GUYS.

Just because we live in an e30 populated area, doesn't mean anyone comes out to any local events. I've given up trying to get people together, anymore. Juice simply isn't worth the squeeze. It usually just ends up being Matt-B and I that show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      Just because we live in an e30 populated area, doesn't mean anyone comes out to any local events. I've given up trying to get people together, anymore. Juice simply isn't worth the squeeze. It usually just ends up being Matt-B and I that show up.

Don’t you and Matt love your dates, though??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MortyCrock View Post
                        Don’t you and Matt love your dates, though??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Ugh

Comment

YALL probably just not scene enough. Need more tire stickers on streatched tires, and vaping. Air ride is for wussies, static for life bro.

@Zakspeed_US

Comment

Any recommendations on a shop that will work on swapped cars in the Seattle area?

Comment

Heck, I could give a waffle what platform its on, I just wanna chat about cars. Lol.

Btw, I want to throw an m50 intake mani on the m52 but I'm kinda lost on the hose routing. I kmow they make thise adapter sets but I'm too fucking poor for that. Plus, im working with one of the early m52 with the single vanos

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
                              sigpic
                              Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kye View Post
                                Any recommendations on a shop that will work on swapped cars in the Seattle area?
                                I've personally always had a great experience with Greg at S3 Designs in North Seattle off Aurora Ave. Everyone at the shops owns multiple E30's. They see swapped cars regularly. If not I know Car Tender in Capitol Hill is suppose to be an excellent choice, however I cannot speak to their expertise regarding swapped cars.
                                1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
                                SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
                                Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Working...
                                X