Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    Yes, see if the brake manufacturer has .pdf caliper drafts. They sometimes do this so you can print it off and try to see if it works (or send to a wheel vendor to try before you buy). Otherwise wheel data does not correlate to caliper clearance in any way.

It will be very aggressive in the rear, with the rim slightly poking from the fenders. 225/35/17 is the size people run with that wheel. Definitely needs a rear roll, it's a pretty extreme fitment. The fronts could use 15mm spacers and 205/40 tires.

I do this for the love of stance, but thank you!
    You rock! Thanks so much!

Comment

15x7 et37 with 8mm spacers

Will these clear everything? I'm on bilstein sports and h&r sports

Thanks!
      I like cats.

Comment

What is the best tire fitment for my esm's im using 195/45r16 now and im on bilstien sport and jom setup

Comment

You will have very crazy poke. The smallest adapters are ~18mm, putting you at +13 for the rears. Much to aggressive for a late model.
          Decided to go a less aggressive route with the wheels. Thanks for your help!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ME30W View Post
            15x7 et37 with 8mm spacers

Will these clear everything? I'm on bilstein sports and h&r sports

Thanks!
            Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by turk1shk1d View Post
              What is the best tire fitment for my esm's im using 195/45r16 now and im on bilstien sport and jom setup
              355/25/20.

I need info.

Comment

lots of confusion

I have been hearing so many different things from people, I want to get a set of 16x8 that are offered in et15 and et25 but am not sure which ones to get. I have a late model 318is and plan on getting coilovers, but I want to be sure I wont have major fitment issues. Also, plan on running a squared setup with 225/45 all the way around. I am not looking to have any poke nor do I want to stretch the tires. What are my options?
                Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

Hey guys,

I'm about to buy some new wheels for my ride, late model e30 1989.
                  The wheels are: Keskin KT4
                  17x8 et35 front, 17x9 et30 rear. (currently on 215/40r17 front 225/45r17 rear)

What spacers should I use? Do I need to buy some new tires or they'll be good?

Thanks!

Comment

195/60/14
                    Do you know if the Ziex 612s are good tires? Is that the best performance I'm going to get? It seems like a lot of the nicer brand tires don't have a 14in option at all :-\

Comment

Originally posted by Wasefi View Post
                      I have been hearing so many different things from people, I want to get a set of 16x8 that are offered in et15 and et25 but am not sure which ones to get. I have a late model 318is and plan on getting coilovers, but I want to be sure I wont have major fitment issues. Also, plan on running a squared setup with 225/45 all the way around. I am not looking to have any poke nor do I want to stretch the tires. What are my options?
                      +25, 3-5mm front spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by daniel.core View Post
                        Hey guys,

I'm about to buy some new wheels for my ride, late model e30 1989.
                        The wheels are: Keskin KT4
                        17x8 et35 front, 17x9 et30 rear. (currently on 215/40r17 front 225/45r17 rear)

What spacers should I use? Do I need to buy some new tires or they'll be good?

Thanks!
                        15mm front spacers, and you should change the rear tires to either 235/40 or 245/35.

Comment

Originally posted by elbrack View Post
                          Do you know if the Ziex 612s are good tires? Is that the best performance I'm going to get? It seems like a lot of the nicer brand tires don't have a 14in option at all :-\
                          The ZE-912 is great for the money, and probably the best-selling E30 tire of the past 5 years. If you want something stickier the Falken RT-615K is about the only choice left.

Comment

15mm front spacers, and you should change the rear tires to either 235/40 or 245/35.
                            Thank you for the help!

Comment

+25, 3-5mm front spacers.
                              Thanks brotha!!
                              Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

You won't need spacers, those wheels are perfect for an E30. I have a hunch you got the offsets reversed though, as the fronts came in +20 and the rears +15 (unless you're looking at replicas, then ignore this). Confirm that and I'll let you know what tires to run.
                                Whoops you are right, I mixed the offsets up. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X