• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 e30

hey guys, thoughts, looking to purchase this e30
    seller wants over 7k
    heres the parts and mods

1991 BMW 3 Series · Coupe · Driven 220,000 miles 1991 318is Salvage title M54B30 swapped w/ 5spd ZF DSSR by Garagistic Functional A/C 5 lug swap (e36M3 front, 318ti rear arms w/ vented rotors, pads and calipers from e46) Bilstein B8’s at all 4 corners H&R springs Bigger sway bars Stainless steel brake lines Larger dia. Master cylinder Poly subframe mounts Z3 Rack & Pinion 4.10 LSD New CV axles New wheel bearings New front control arms Condor speed front LCAB mounts Garagistic steering shaft delrin guibo VDO gauges Mishimoto radiator Garagistic billet seat adapters Body is rough. I daily drove this car for over 2 years. It is mechanically sound, it has been sitting for all of summer because my job requires me to get in and out of the car 20+ times a day. Got really old. Also can’t realistically fit the Wife and 2 kids in it with me.​

she's a hoopty alright
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Here is more pictures,

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
        she's a hoopty alright
        yea i was thinking the same thing but the engine bay looks clean

Comment

That body is extra rough. I personally would pass on this one.
          sigpic84 325e

Comment

Originally posted by 808ETA View Post
            That body is extra rough. I personally would pass on this one.
            thank you for the info, i cant seem to find a nice one with a good m50 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Jako212 View Post

thank you for the info, i cant seem to find a nice one with a good m50 swap
              i'm not sure where you are but that car would not be able to get registered here. the driver's rear quarter would make it a total loss. you couldn't get road going plates. i'd pass on it even as a parts car.

Comment

Damage to that rear roof pillar is enough to write off the car with most insurance companies.
                I see that the title is Salvage currently, so that is what likely happened.
                Could pose a problem when you go to put insurance coverage on it.

I'd pick it up to pull the engine or as a beater, but certainly not for the 7k asking price. A few grand at most.

Comment

hard pass due to the amount of work it would take to get the body straight. Aftermarket bumper, lots of cosmetic issues. Low ball @ 4k

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                  Ig:ryno_pzk
                  I like the tuna here.
                  Originally posted by lambo
                  Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up guys
                    I will look elsewhere

Comment

Hey guys seller wants 15k here are some pictures
                      what do you guys think?

Comment

would have to go over it in person. as a 4 dr he's squeezing every penny and probably wringing a bunch out that don't belong. what we can see in the photos looks ok. need to confirm the health of the m52 and verify what was done.

Comment

thread got confusing. 2 threads merged and pics of 2 cars are mixed now.

Comment

Everything aside, Cherry interior could look pretty good in diamond Schwartz...

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

What's your purchase price budget, what is your repair bill budget?

RN these cars repair bills are more than the purchase price budget.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                              X