Come back to R3V:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • strickland
    replied
    I’ll take an old truck over a Meta product any day.

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    this forum is basically an old truck

    it works well enough

    i love it

    ill fix it only if i have to

    i aint gonna paint it, i aint gonna wash it


    Leave a comment:


  • e30.pdx
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    The issue, like said above- posting in the appropriate sub forum yields no replies.

    posting everything in the slop general forum will get your thread seen, but at the cost of being an unorganized slop trough of a repository
    Idk if this was for me or not but I'll just say, be the change you wanna see. It might not yield many, or any, replies but at least it won't be adding to the problem. I'd imagine the replies would be from r3v vets though, the ones who would check those subforums, and the info would therefore be "worth" receiving fewer replies. Quality over quantity lol

    Leave a comment:


  • MrBurgundy
    replied
    The issue, like said above- posting in the appropriate sub forum yields no replies.

    posting everything in the slop general forum will get your thread seen, but at the cost of being an unorganized slop trough of a repository

    Leave a comment:


  • e30.pdx
    replied
    I'll try to post more in subforums than parts for sale / wanted. I also need to start a new build thread. If for nothing else than to keep myself motivated lol. R3v helped me plan before buying my e30 and then helped to start getting it sorted. It's going for body work hopefully in May and then I'll be all over these forums searching for why something isn't working.

    I'm only on FB literally just for the e30 buy/sell groups, but they're mostly all ass. The r3v one is ok sometimes. The "tax" seems higher in those groups than on here anyway, even for dirty garbage parts.

    Leave a comment:


  • TobyB
    replied
    I get even by just posting everything in the general forums- as much as I can get away with-
    and ignoring the plethora of subforae. It's been a longstanding grouse of mine that
    electrical questions should go in the 'audio and electronics' subforum where they immediately asphyxiate.

    t

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by R3vTechnic

    I think you missed that the site did get updated just after that post from 8 months ago.

    R3V needs James' help... and you need to ask him for it! - R3VLimited Forums
    Basic operation isn't what I was referring to.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    This seems to happen occasionally, but main thing we can do is to share our cars/ projects (even if they arent E30s) and I will continue to work on streamlining what I can, but my hands are pretty tied with what I have access to.

    Leave a comment:


  • R3vTechnic
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave

    The buck stops here. I sincerely don't mean to crap on James, as the forum would be long gone if not for him, but until he gets on board with reviving and fixing up the site, nothing will ever change over here. I gave up a while ago.
    I think you missed that the site did get updated just after that post from 8 months ago.

    R3V needs James' help... and you need to ask him for it! - R3VLimited Forums

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    Damn, that was easy... PM an address lol
    Obsessively scrolling through r3v finally pays off after all these years!

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn


    The ONE interaction EVERYONE on Facebook needs to have is to send Mr James Crivellone a message urging him to improve R3V... the errors are so annoying...
    The buck stops here. I sincerely don't mean to crap on James, as the forum would be long gone if not for him, but until he gets on board with reviving and fixing up the site, nothing will ever change over here. I gave up a while ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver

    The random shit for sale sub that no one posts in.
    Damn, that was easy... PM an address lol

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    I was playing around and successfully deleted a sub forum. Free R3V stickers to whoever can guess which one I deleted.
    The random shit for sale sub that no one posts in.

    Leave a comment:


  • roguetoaster
    replied
    I'm sure it would be the testing area or whatever that sub forum. The one that was an absolute magnet for junk posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by muppetman342
    Real talk. Can we consolidate some of the sub forums here?
    I was playing around and successfully deleted a sub forum. Free R3V stickers to whoever can guess which one I deleted.

    Leave a comment:

Working...