Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always happy to 'speen' my tires! Such low miles on this one.

BMW E30 325i 5speed 1989 - $7000

1989 BMW E30 325i 5speed manual.
    Car in great shape, engine and transmission very healthy, no oil leaks, engine was completely resealed, all cooling hoses New, all ignition system wires, plugs, cap and rotors new, front and rear all suspension removed ,repainted and rebuild with new bushings, New exhaust and TAtexniks muffler from Germany.
    No any issues, turn key and drive.
    Engine compression excellent 165psi in all 6cyl., converted to spal 16 inch electric cooling fan, works great.
    Car pleasure to drive.
    Very clean inside and outside
    No Air Condition.
    Miller maf and miller chip .
    Instrument cluster rebuilt all gauges works properly.
    Rear differential 3.91 LSD , you can speen your tires all day long.
    Car very quick and handles as ultimate driving machine.
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
      I'm always happy to 'speen' my tires! Such low miles on this one.

BMW E30 325i 5speed 1989 - $7000

1989 BMW E30 325i 5speed manual.
      Car in great shape, engine and transmission very healthy, no oil leaks, engine was completely resealed, all cooling hoses New, all ignition system wires, plugs, cap and rotors new, front and rear all suspension removed ,repainted and rebuild with new bushings, New exhaust and TAtexniks muffler from Germany.
      No any issues, turn key and drive.
      Engine compression excellent 165psi in all 6cyl., converted to spal 16 inch electric cooling fan, works great.
      Car pleasure to drive.
      Very clean inside and outside
      No Air Condition.
      Miller maf and miller chip .
      Instrument cluster rebuilt all gauges works properly.
      Rear differential 3.91 LSD , you can speen your tires all day long.
      Car very quick and handles as ultimate driving machine.
      not bad for with the low miles. Wheels are kinda bunk...

Comment

e30 vert

This one is classic, this car has been on CL for about 4 months for 9k (over priced). Guy recently INCREASED price to 15k ....The odometer stopped working around 250k miles. Plastic bumper in rear and looks like euro bumper painted black in front.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
          Plastic bumper in rear and looks like euro bumper painted black in front.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6081767870.html
          Noon question. Is the plastic bumper in rear necessarily a bad thing? How about the Euro bumper painted?
          F80 ///M3 CS
          i3 REx LCI
          Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Credit the low mileage one on BaT for him thinking his car is worth that much. Front bumper is a regular ass diving board. So mismatched bumpers for that price. Crack head
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

What about this for $15k?
              "Hey I got 87 325is E30 super clean miles on it 255,700 but fully rebuilt engine original wheels and transmission no accident clean title original interior new paint job recipe for 6 k no rust at all and fully rebuilt engine and transmission close to 7k and 95%of the car is original!! Maybe trade for the same value. And the price is firm if you could find this clean 325is then go buy it. This is classic car and I'm not in the rush to sell it and the I know some one out there knows the value of the car and will appreciate my offer thanks"

Interior looks nice though. Any red flags? What justifies this price?
              F80 ///M3 CS
              i3 REx LCI
              Previous: F80 M3 • I01 i3 REx • F30 340i M Sport ZTR • F30 328i Sport • Audi B7 S4 25Quattro #33 of 250

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Credit the low mileage one on BaT for him thinking his car is worth that much. Front bumper is a regular ass diving board. So mismatched bumpers for that price. Crack head
                HAHAH yeah exactly!!! I asked him about why they were different and got the response...."it came that way"

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                  This one is classic, this car has been on CL for about 4 months for 9k (over priced). Guy recently INCREASED price to 15k ....The odometer stopped working around 250k miles. Plastic bumper in rear and looks like euro bumper painted black in front.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/6081767870.html

For that price, it better be a low mileage near perfect all OEM example. Something WORTH collecting. What's up with that center console? It looks like ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                  └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

It's a rare transition model. They ran of Diving Boards just as that car passed by on the assembly line, so Gunther installed a plastic one on the rear. Figured no one would notice.
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                      For that price, it better be a low mileage near perfect all OEM example. Something WORTH collecting. What's up with that center console? It looks like ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      It's "custom" which makes the price shoot up by 3k

This is the best part of the ad "I am selling because I purchased this car as a project car, for cheap." Way to tell the world you bought for near nothing and trying to turn a 10k+ profit

Comment

Anybody know who this seller is?

Comment

No idea why, but this got deleted from the FB group.

best image hosting free

Comment

Can't see why.

Pfffffffft...I think the ad says enough that the owner is a Grade A dingleberry.
                            "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
                            The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
                              Can't see why.

Pfffffffft...I think the ad says enough that the owner is a Grade A dingleberry.
                              He wants the complete 1991 BMW experience. No texts. Pager code only!!!

...and no sex!
                              F80 ///M3 CS
                              i3 REx LCI

Comment

I clearly see why it was pulled. The owner is a douchenozzle to the maximum.

I have sold craploads of stuff on the internet, and never once have I been offered sexual favors. Guy sounds like a fucking tool.
                                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Working...
                                X