Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pristine '89 BMW 325is E30 - $15500 - CHECK OUT THE BLACK FRONT VALANCE

Absolutely Stunning, Investment Grade BMW 325is. All Original. Fully Restored. A true survivor example of an E30. VIN#WBAAA1307K4143507 All original vin labels on car. HAGERTY has just included this vehicle to their collection of VALUABLE ASSETS to collect! Excellent condition is valued at 27K. The M Series is valued in the 75K range. This vehicle is as close as you can get to the M series of this year and is a fraction of the cost. A BLAST to drive!
    ALL original body panels in tact, with ALL VIN tags in tact. An original Southern California vehicle that completely rust free.
    New paint job (factory color). Reconditioned original BBS wheels. Original BBS spare as well. New timing belt. New water pump. New plugs and wires. Complete valve adjustment. Clutch is in great condition as it was done not long ago. Interior is in great condition, with a crack free dash. This vehicle runs very strong with no oil consumption.Do NOT miss this beauty! Call Adam for a showing! show contact info

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyboy101 View Post
      Someone go grab this...(maybe too good to be true?)

I would, but I am no where near IL :-/

Day-um, that's clean. Don't see too many around with this low mileage for under $10k any more.
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
        Day-um, that's clean. Don't see too many around with this low mileage for under $10k any more.
        Paging the shitbirds at EAG for a 700% markup.

Comment

1987 BMW 325i e30 5 speed - $2500 (Perris, CA)

Hello, up for sale is my 1987 BMW 325i e30 5 speed for 2,500obo or will trade for a Miata, 240sx, 4 door e30, or let me know what you got. This car runs excellent with no mechanical issues whatsoever. No pops, grinds, leaks, smokes, or overheats. Car just recently got a new clutch installed so shifts great. Car has around 210k miles but runs excellent and starts right up. Head gasket was recently replaced as well. Tags up to date September 2018 and holds a clean title. For more information call, or text show contact info .
          Pros:
          -Brand new clutch have receipts
          -New head gasket
          -New spark plugs and wires
          -Magnaflow exhaust piping
          -Has alarm very sensitive
          -Clean title and tags are up to date
          -Carbon Fiber trunk and hood
          -paint job is custom don't know the fabric though
          -short shifter
          -15x7 BBS rep rims with good tire tread
          -Halo front head lights
          -Custom dash lighting as well as door jam lighting
          -Tuner FX bucket seats
          -car runs and drives straight even at high speeds
          Cons:
          -Both windows need regulators
          -odometer stopped working at 200k miles
          -One BBS rim is cracked so it's on a spare Bottlecap wheel right now
          -Trunk is a little off balanced
          -Brake booster needs to be replaced

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            Theres rust on both rear quarters wheelwell lips. Not a 5800 car.

Comment

If it's rusting there, it's rusting elsewhere too.

When dealing with cars this old, mileage is a highly overrated metric that tricks the uninitiated.
              Attached Files

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post

When dealing with cars this old, mileage is a highly overrated metric that tricks the uninitiated.
                Yes it does. Bane's voice from the Dark Knight came to mind when I was reading what you wrote.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

E30 Mtech 1 Steering wheel 8.5/10 - $135 (Ladera Ranch)

I have a decent condition Mtech 1 steering wheel straight off of my '87 325is. It is the 385mm, or bigger wheel of the two. Willing to negotiate or offer any other e30 parts to trade.

9-49-three-09-60four6

Comment

^
                    Is that a find, are you saying the price is high or decent?

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post

Ya mean like THIS low mileage cherry?

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                        ^
                        Is that a find, are you saying the price is high or decent?
                        The top is totally cracked. I couldnt tell initially and was interested. Now... not so much
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                          E30 Mtech 1 Steering wheel 8.5/10 - $135 (Ladera Ranch)

I have a decent condition Mtech 1 steering wheel straight off of my '87 325is. It is the 385mm, or bigger wheel of the two. Willing to negotiate or offer any other e30 parts to trade.

9-49-three-09-60four6
                          8.5/10 hahaha. This is a core that needs to be recovered. Unless you like the extra surface area the part that is all burnt gives. Mad extra grip for dorifto.
                          sigpic
                          Gun control means using both hands
                          Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

1989 BMW M3 Convertible - 67065 Miles

Vehicle Description
                            1989 BMW M3 CONVERTIBLE 67,065 Original Miles Collector Quality M3 5-Speed Manual Transmission Great condition. This 1989 BMW M3 Cabrio is one of the finer examples of only 786 cars built between years 1988 and 1991. Given that this model was never offered by BMW in North America there is fewer than a dozen (including this one) known to exist in the USA as per the BMW M Registry. Because of its low production volume, the E30 M3 convertible was assembled by hand at BMW M's Garching facility, much like the E28 and E34 M5s. Bodies were supplied from the normal E30 M3 assembly line, then fitted at Garching with the special drivetrain, chassis and interior. There were three versions of the E30 M3 convertible, all in left-hand drive and all built to European specification. Cars produced in 1988 and 1989 use the standard 2.3-liter S14 engine in either non-catalyst (200 hp) or catalyst (195 hp) form. After nearly a year out of production, the second batch of catalyst-equipped cars was assembled starting in March 1990. These have the later 215-hp version of the S14 engine.model_faq.php?id=9models.php?id=22 This particular car has been imported to the United States from the United Kingdom in 2008, federalized and subsequently returned to Euro OEM specs. The car has a clean US title and has never been in an accident. It comes with BMW Classic Division confirmation and service records going back to mid-1990s as well as the clean US Carfax and the UK HPI check. This car has been originally delivered to the BMW (UK) Ltd, Bracknell, Berkshire, in July 1989. It is an example of the English/Irish series, which came with MPH (rather than km/h) speedometer, English language labels and sounds and side markers on front fenders. The vehicle comes with 16 inch BBS wheels, the hydraulic (rather than electric) convertible top mechanism, dog-leg 5-speed manual transmission, heated front seats, BMW Bavaria C Business radio, headlight washing system, model specific full leather interior (including center console) and board computer II. There is no AC in this car. The AC option was not often chosen in English/Irish Cabrios as even in the warmest part of the summer there is no need for cooling. This helps the car performance, as there is no power drag by the AC compressor.

Comment

Nice Car

Comment

it is nice but that red top is ghey as fuck
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X