Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never seen cloth interior in a convertible, but I kind of like it here. You know how hot those leather seats get in the sun?!? My favorite E30 blue right here. I wonder why it has a salvage title.

1991 BMW 318i / 5 Speed Manual / 63k miles - $5995 (Grayson)

Click image for larger version  Name:	00808_7geXU8bbO7s_600x450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.0 KB ID:	9913777

Click image for larger version  Name:	00y0y_98nECIhe9cg_600x450.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.6 KB ID:	9913778

Rare E30 1991 BMW 318i Convertible. 5 Speed manual transmission. Runs, drives, and shifts great. Peppy 1.8 liter engine. Fun to drive. Clutch feels strong. 63k miles. Overall in exceptional condition for the year.

Gorgeous Dark Blue Metallic exterior with a tan cloth interior. No rips or tears. Convertible top is in great condition. Throughout garage kept, original paint in excellent condition. Interior on this car is like new. You won’t believe the kind of condition it is in.

Power windows. Cold A/C! Comes with both keys.

It does have salvage history but not due to accident. No longer needs emissions.

Very hard to find a car in this condition. If interested call or text me at 678-two30-8993.. This is not your average beat up 318, this one is in exceptional condition.
    Last edited by Aleman; 03-27-2020, 12:25 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the CL link.
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

I'm not much into girlie cars, but this looks like a fair deal.

Volkswagen cabriolet,1991,59k,yes 59k,5speed stick, runs good - $2500 (Folcroft /PA)

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...095816487.html

Up for sale is a decent looking good
      running 1991 Volkswagen
      cabriolet rabbit 5speed stick shift with only 59k on it. Comes with all power window,locks,mechanically in good shape. Runs and drives fine, but cosmetically needs some TLC.no rust.under carrier pictures included.low miles car.great project.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
        SOLD for $132,409! Yowzah

Comment

It does have salvage history but not due to accident. No longer needs emissions..
          Probably want to quiz the owner of the vert on that one before buying. Sometimes if the car is damaged even in a minor way in transport when new they get written off and put onto a salvage title as they can't be sold as new, but could be anything.
          My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Thats just dumb
            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

2002 BMW M3 - $12,500 (Dallas)

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...087965703.html

I am selling my 2002 BMW M3 . Between 30k and 40k the engine was replaced by the dealer which means the current engine only has about 70k on it. The car is in great shape having been recently serviced. Brakes and tires have also been recently done. Clean title in hand.

Comment

What in the actual fork!

Comment

2002 BMW M3 - $12,500 (Dallas)

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...087965703.html

I am selling my 2002 BMW M3 . Between 30k and 40k the engine was replaced by the dealer which means the current engine only has about 70k on it. The car is in great shape having been recently serviced. Brakes and tires have also been recently done. Clean title in hand.
                  too bad its a cabriolet.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

too bad its a cabriolet.
                    ^this
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

I hate on convertibles as much as anyone. They're heavier, slower, have a crappier chassis, usually look like crap compared to the coupe, are louder inside, but I gotta say if you're going to buy a convertible at leas an M convertible is going to be somewhat decent in performance and handling in addition to the dubious benefits like top down cruising.

IG @turbovarg
                      '91 318is, M20 turbo
                      [CoTM: 4-18]
                      '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                      - updated 1-26

Comment

The only reason I can think of to buy an E46 M3 convertible these days is that it's generally a cheaper point of entry in to a factory S54 car.

Comment

that is a nice car for the price. pretty decent coupes can still be found for sub 15k though. i'm guessing they are going to get a lot cheaper in the coming months.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            that is a nice car for the price. pretty decent coupes can still be found for sub 15k though. i'm guessing they are going to get a lot cheaper in the coming months.
                            It's a buyers market for sure. Pretty sure the least expensive hard top E46 M3 I've seen was in the 5-7k range, and it probably needed a lot of money thrown at it.

Comment

I agree with the comments here about convertibles. I had a '93 E30 vert (the only droptop I've owned), and I didn't like driving with the top down very much. It was always too hot or too cold out for me. The sun bakes you in slow traffic, and the wind freezes you on the freeway.

Anyhoo. How about a rust-free '91 ix manual for $6k? Interior is toast, but the rest looks good. Seller's description is lacking detail, but I'd go look at it if I were seriously on the hunt for a 2-door ix.

1991 BMW 325ix - $6000 (santa fe)

https://santafe.craigslist.org/cto/d...092103800.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	00c0c_71rg7iRMdkp_600x450.jpg
Views:	1139
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	9914944

BMW 325ix e30 rare model drives great good body, mechanically sound

Comment

I am going to take the opposite stance, I love convertibles. There is nothing that changes my mood more than a nice sunny day, put the top down, feel the wind and hear the exhaust. I just love it. That being said my E30 is a coupe for a reason as well.

Unless you are tracking all the time, its nice to have duality in a vert :)

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Working...
                                X