This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
    Pet peeve: why on this green earth would you post your car on BAT without a lip?
    I was typing the same thing. $100-150 makes a world of difference!
    1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
    1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
    September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
    Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Ha, when I got my cirrusblau ‘89 last year the first thing I had to do is order a $50 lower lip from pelican.

Also, why in the world would you show cirrusblau using pictures taken at dusk? Sunlight is what makes the color so pleasant imho.
      My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
      I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Nice

I really liked that black m3 swap car. Color paint, authentic m3 body and suspension parts, clean title, working AC, and T-stars alone added the right amount features for my personal taste to make 30k a great bargain even if you needed to tinker with it down the road.

Comment

I can't believe the s50 car has peaked at $12k, I really expected above $15k...
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Well, there's still a few hours left. I figure it probably won't start going for another couple hours. I've already talked to about five people who plan to bid. Gonna be a nail biter.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good luck dude! It's a clean car!
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Best part of that 325i listing:

"I didnt bother with rebuilding the front seats because I wanted to keep the car as original as possible"

so ignore the springs, strut bad and Pioneer head unit.

It's more like - "I did the least amount of work possible to get it ready to sell.."
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Well, there's still a few hours left. I figure it probably won't start going for another couple hours. I've already talked to about five people who plan to bid. Gonna be a nail biter.

Glad you filmed in the "Scenic" area of Sandy Blvd.. :devil::devil:
                  2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                    Glad you filmed in the "Scenic" area of Sandy Blvd.. :devil::devil:
                    I'm just a lonely man who wanted a little excitement. That kind of thing happens every day. Every-body-does-it!!!!

Comment

Lol
                      2016 Ford Flex

Comment

Good for you Austin, I think that’s a great price for your car. Seriously, $23,750 is all the money in my opinion and we all know what it takes to make an e30 thst nice and clean.

I hope you will share how the post sale correspondence and transaction goes. I know all buyers are different but it would be great to hear some perspective from sellers.

Congrats again, beautiful car!

Comment

$23,750. Less than I had hoped, but it was well bought by its new owner, and it met reserve, so that is all that matters. Weird that I will no longer own this car in a few short days.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            $23,750. Less than I had hoped, but it was well bought by its new owner, and it met reserve, so that is all that matters. Weird that I will no longer own this car in a few short days.

Agree, well bought by it's new owner.
                            Wish I had been in a position to buy.
                            Hopefully it is going to a good home.

Out of curiosity, do you perform swaps professionally?
                            1991 318iC
                            1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Do you mind sharing what they wanted the reserve to be?
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Poorhouse View Post
                                Agree, well bought by it's new owner.
                                Wish I had been in a position to buy.
                                Hopefully it is going to a good home.

Out of curiosity, do you perform swaps professionally?
                                I agree, the new owner got a killer deal, IMHO. Just spent a long time talking with him and he's a swell guy. Seems like it will be going to a great home.

I do any and all things E30 related - PM me if you have work you need done. I love doing 24v conversions!!!

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Do you mind sharing what they wanted the reserve to be?
                                Now that it's done, $20k. I would have been sad if it had only hit $20k, but we got a bit north of that, so I'm good with it.

The new owner wants the car raised up a bit (understandably so), the window tint removed and possibly the air conditioning installed. I'll be doing all that before he picks it up in a couple weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X