Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JK kinda miss you guys. I just sold my last e30 m3 today. Bitter about it and wanted to visit you guys. Mostly Tuman though.
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
      JK kinda miss you guys. I just sold my last e30 m3 today. Bitter about it and wanted to visit you guys. Mostly Tuman though.
      Im meeting up with Abbi to buy some seats for my Roadster this weekend. Lets get lunch?
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
        You guys still play with e30s?
        Surrounded by them right now :/

Funny, was just thinking of your '02 build threads a few days ago, wondering where you been. Have a tii we will be working on here soon - just came out of paint.

john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Anyone following the result of the red 318i auction? Sold for $3950 as it was a no reserve auction, but the seller backed out and said he would relist it on CL because he needed $5k out of it.

Comment

That was really lame.
            1991 318iC
            1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

He should've never agreed to a no-reserve if he had no intention of selling. This is a broken part of Bring A Trailer. They hold no authority in enforcing the deal to actually close.
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Would love to see them implement a policy where sellers have to send the title to BAT before they will list the car (things that will never happen).
                1991 318iC
                1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

This also happened with another BaT e30 auction within the last year. I believe the seller of the car also sold E30-related things here and on FB. I don't remember the exact details, but the seller either set the reserve too low or it was a no-reserve auction. Once the car sold for less than the seller wanted, he said he wasn't going through with the sale. Enough people called out the seller that he eventually decided to honor his agreement.

Comment

That was the red S52 sedan

1985 325e
                    Bid for the chance to own a 1985 BMW 325e at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #27,188.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1985_bmw_325_.jpg
Views:	682
Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	9898678
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

$15k and rising. Really makes us Eta boys proud

Comment

The price it's at now is because of the novelty of it being a low mile car than it being an ETA
                        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Soooo that ETA DIDNT sell with a highest bid of $16,900! EL OH EL... shouldve taken the money man
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

That E was clearly a nice example, but 17k was more than fair, and I probably would have put a reserve somewhere around 15k, which is what it's worth.

Comment

Crazy. Didn't even look at the listing until today and realized it's auto. My first e30 was in similar condition, but manual and Delphin on black- hard to believe this one didn't meet reserve at exactly FIVE TIMES what I paid lol.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                                My first e30 was in similar condition, but manual and Delphin on black- hard to believe this one didn't meet reserve at exactly FIVE TIMES what I paid lol.
                                Where do you find $25,000 cars with 13,000 miles for $3,380?
                                Why did you get rid of yours if it had only 13,000 miles?
                                Last edited by Vincenze; 01-22-2020, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X