Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project Meat-flange - an Australian story that doesn't involve Nicole Fucking Kidman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be OT or nuttin, but Glenn I keep stalking you and can't find no Stormy thread! Haha, I really wanna read the specs on the engine.

As you were
    - Chris
    Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

I support OT when it comes to the ex-Shakey Storm Trooper and its new owner.

Get to it, Barker - WE WANT CHILLY WILLY WE WANT CHILLY WILLY!
      Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Every time this thread shows up in New Posts I laugh at the title like it's the very first time. I appreciate your humor.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
        MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
        | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Hahah I also love how many people have random Iain quotes in their sigs, RaySmoo's tops it for me

Anyhow no more OT

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

For sale: one alu "Euro" M52 in bits. It’s in bits because it’s too damn fucking dangerous to keep together, given the awesomeness it possesses. For real, this shit be wack, nigga, like dayum son. It’s so rad to the power of sick it made Samuel L. Jackson’s motherfuckin’ head ex-motherfuckin’-plode. Shit damn shit!

For your own safety, when pondering the purchase of my M52, I would wear a helmet, gloves and some kind of eye protection. One time, Hillary Clinton thought about buying this engine, she got such a wide-on that Amelia Earhart was able to fly a burning B52 upside down and sideways into it without touching the beef curtains, such was the vaginal dilation on offer that day.

I've got the block, rods, pistons, crank, bearings, x2 heads, cams, trays, engine cover, stock intake manifold, 320i non-Vanos loom, Euro headers all up for grabs, and by up for grabs I mean buy this stuff or I'll go to every R3v Limited forum member's house and take a shit in your letterbox, then mail you a fucking polaroid of me doing it. Or maybe take a photo of a polar bear taking a dump on your car. Eat that, shit waffleswaffleswaffleswaffless!

I also have an M40 and G240 that are for sale. They are not nearly as awesome. But they are still for sale.
            Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

You know... There's an offer of $50 for someone to shit on What18yahoo's hood and post pics...
              Why the part out? Subaru build taking over?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

El ess jaun?!?!

Comment

I need moar people to come round and drink beer with my when my e30 is in peices. Dammit, brisbane people are no fun. :(

Turbo M42 Build thread:
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=169672

Comment

haha, lol. Iain delivers teh lulz, as usual
                    -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                      El ess jaun?!?!
                      it's under 3.8L, it's forced induction, legal for road use in Sydney, stupidly complex cam/crank sensors, will handle over 500rwhp on stock bottom end, has overhead cams, it's short, it's light and it's cheaper than building a sleeved M52 ;)

this option only came up after discussions with a mate who is putting one into a small, light rear drive car (which isn't a BMW) and does fucking hectic skids bro
                      Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                        it's under 3.8L, it's forced induction, legal for road use in Sydney, stupidly complex cam/crank sensors, will handle over 500rwhp on stock bottom end, has overhead cams, it's short, it's light and it's cheaper than building a sleeved M52 ;)

this option only came up after discussions with a mate who is putting one into a small, light rear drive car (which isn't a BMW) and does fucking hectic skids bro
                        Better be a fucken 2jz

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Not a 2J. I said light and compact :)
                          Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

hahaha 2jznoshit ya mean?

fook I didn't know this was a beez kneez alloy block holy grail witch craft happens machine....hmmmm I am pretty handy with the angle grinder and nobody will really question why my 6 cylinder is only half in the engine bay?

Half a case for it good sir? ill even take the sludge with me
                            - Chris
                            Project M42 - 255 @ 19 psi

Comment

Sludge is gone. Lindsay Lohan called around and bought it all. Said something about the inside of her waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles was looking too good of late and needed it looking more like the Paris Hilton?
                              Pork Hunt Motorsport

Comment

A Buick 3800, and you're lying about overhead cams.

Comment

Working...
                                X