Comment

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Here's something you don't see everyday

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
          Here's something you don't see everyday

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=261757011748
          That thing is awesome....Now I want one.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
          Sounds like you need a massage.
          Originally posted by kpeng
          Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Changed the oil to 5W-20 and bled the clutch on Friday. It seems much happier now.

Comment

Took my RRC in for the state inspection and failed!! The darn thing had a good inspection sticker from NY but NJ failed it for high emission. Quick question...is this a good kit to start doing some maintenance on her?

Includes: Land Rover Genuine Parts oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, automatic transmission kit, valve cover breather, distributor cap, rotor arm and ignition wire set. Fits: Range Rover Classic '87-'90

Comment

Took my RRC in for the state inspection and failed!! The darn thing had a good inspection sticker from NY but NJ failed it for high emission. Quick question...is this a good kit to start doing some maintenance on her?

http://www.roversnorth.com/ProductDe...e=3&eq=&key=it
                Did they give you the results of the emissions test?
                Before you just start buying parts, it might help to identify what is causing the failure. (Not that I'm against the "baseline maintenance" idea!)
                Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL View Post
                  Did they give you the results of the emissions test?
                  Before you just start buying parts, it might help to identify what is causing the failure. (Not that I'm against the "baseline maintenance" idea!)
                  Yes they did...i'll post it up tonight when i get home. Maybe you guys can help me in seeing what the problem is. Thanks!

Comment

FINALLY got to drive mine in the snow.

It is uhhhmazing! Best thing ever.
                    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

http://www.roversnorth.com/ProductDe...e=3&eq=&key=it

LOL paying RN prices for about 57 dollars in parts. Buy that shit from the 100's of other rover vendors.

Will Tillery is like the blunttech of LR's he can be a bit hard to get hold of but can get you everything you need.

540-462-7353
                      willtillery@roverguy.com

Comment

^This. I've also had great service from RovahFarm

Comment

Good story..

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            LOL paying RN prices for about 57 dollars in parts. Buy that shit from the 100's of other rover vendors.

Will Tillery is like the blunttech of LR's he can be a bit hard to get hold of but can get you everything you need.

540-462-7353
                            willtillery@roverguy.com
                            Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Here's the reading from the failed inspection. Got some work to do

Comment

You might compare prices here as well..

British Parts of Utah (formerly Rover Connection) offers Land Rover Genuine Parts and Accessories for Range Rover Sport LR4 LR3 LR2 Discovery Defender Freelander at discounted prices

From what I read in the LR world, OEM "Genuine" parts are top notch, and some of the aftermarket stuff is just junk.

Comment

Working...
                                X