Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Melon View Post
    However, I did drop acid during Mardi Gras in NOLA.
    That was an experience.

    Wow, and I thought watching fireworks on 4th of July on shrooms was crazy lol
    Simon
    Current Car:
    -2003 Mini Cooper
    -1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
    Previous Car Count : 23 ... and climbing...

    Make R3V Great Again -2020

    Comment


      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Wow, and I thought watching fireworks on 4th of July on shrooms was crazy lol
      Oh to be young again!
      I do things.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Northern View Post
        I've spent the last few weeks looking for a starter bike and realized that people selling bikes are generally useless. I replied to about a dozen ads and only yesterday did I find someone who would actually respond. I was looking at 2015+ CBR300R/Ninja 300/R3 or other stuff up to ~500cc but the only ad I could get a reply from was a 2009 Ninja 250, so I picked it up this morning.

        I need to do front pads/rotor and a rear tire, but I'm really looking forward to my 10 min commute on it because my Outback 3.6R is absolutely brutal on gas.
        Dude, Ninja 250 is a great bike, and you can learn all the good riding techniques from looking ahead, to getting off the bike in a turn. It's like a Miata, slow bike fast, at home on the track and the street.

        The 300's that are out now are really nice bikes. A buddy of mine picked up a CB300F, great bike.

        My friend Brad was on a Kawasaki Versys 300, his bike was slower than mine, but never missed a step, and got waaaaay better gas mileage.
        I do things.

        Comment


          I was really hoping for a CBR300 or an R3, but most are a little more than double what I paid for the 250. I tried some of the lower priced ones but none of them replied. Whether they were shitty at replying or at deleting their ad when the bike sold, I don't know.

          Pretty pumped to start driving it though, new rear tire, front pads, and an oil filter are en route now, hoping to have it registered and insured before the end of the week.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

          Comment


            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            Wow, and I thought watching fireworks on 4th of July on shrooms was crazy lol
            Speaking of 4th of July, new season of Stranger Things!
            ;D
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Northern View Post
              I've spent the last few weeks looking for a starter bike and realized that people selling bikes are generally useless. I replied to about a dozen ads and only yesterday did I find someone who would actually respond. I was looking at 2015+ CBR300R/Ninja 300/R3 or other stuff up to ~500cc but the only ad I could get a reply from was a 2009 Ninja 250, so I picked it up this morning.

              I need to do front pads/rotor and a rear tire, but I'm really looking forward to my 10 min commute on it because my Outback 3.6R is absolutely brutal on gas.

              i didn't know you had a lezbaru. i would guess older bikes sell pretty cheap up there in your neck of the woods. i mean, your riding season is like 3 or 4 months, right? how is school going?
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

              88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

              Comment


                Yeah we swapped the mazda 3 out for a 2012 Outback 3.6R Premium back in like August last year. It's been solid so far, needs some suspension TLC from what seems like swaybar noises, and the 5EAT automatic shifts like garbage and generally leaves a lot to be desired.
                It has 200k on it, but runs nicely/no leaks and has balls, AC, and typical newer car features, unlike the mazda. I'm kind of a fan of the powerplant, but it seems gimped by the auto. Has good space to haul shit or the dog in the back also.

                Ninja 250R's seem to have reached some plateau where they've been ~2200+/- for a while now around here. Unlike cars up here, bikes don't seem to be rusted to dust because they live >2/3 of their life in a garage/shed. Riding season seems to be like mid may-early dec but it did rain for like 3 weeks straight up until last wednesday...

                School is good, finished half my third year in mech, have a summer co-op job with DND so I can pay off some debt, then back to the second half of third year classes in the fall. 8 more months of co-op following that, finishing with 8 months of classes and I'm done, so 2 years to go.
                Originally posted by priapism
                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                Originally posted by shameson
                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                  Speaking of 4th of July, new season of Stranger Things!
                  ;D
                  Whaaaaaa ?!
                  I do things.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Melon View Post
                    Whaaaaaa ?!
                    I know, eh!


                    Oh and btw, very nice bike you have!
                    Really diggin' the orange theme.
                    :nice:
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                      I know, eh!


                      Oh and btw, very nice bike you have!
                      Really diggin' the orange theme.
                      :nice:
                      Thanks!
                      I do things.

                      Comment


                        Two people shot Raptors parade! So much for Canadians behaving "civilly!"

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by e30RS View Post
                          Two people shot Raptors parade! So much for Canadians behaving "civilly!"
                          I want to say that no ones been shot at the 3 parades for the Warriors, but its Oakland. Im sure there was at least one shooting lol
                          Simon
                          Current Car:
                          -2003 Mini Cooper
                          -1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                          Previous Car Count : 23 ... and climbing...

                          Make R3V Great Again -2020

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Basically the only requirement I had when we looked for a place. Very hard in a city like LA, I make the most of my small 2-car space.

                            Joe G Where did you end up buying?

                            Thanks dudes.


                            Staying in Kansas City for now. The new house is about 1.5miles south west of my current house, which backs up to Troost (KC dividing line of hood vs. not hood). But that’s changing, considering my house appreciated 44% in 3.5yrs, hence my selling.

                            Anyway, here’s a pic of the new place. Big two car is around the back, on the left.




                            Also treated myself to this 1952 Omega bumper watch today. I need to stop buying things.




                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


                            Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Sounds like you need a massage.
                            Originally posted by kpeng
                            Who the hell is Vlad?

                            Comment


                              Just curious how much did that house cost?

                              Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                                Just curious how much did that house cost?

                                Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
                                Im guessing more than the watch lol
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd
                                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X