Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

You thought your birthday was going to be about you??! lol Welcome to Adulthood youngster
      Is it normal for older folks to want to do nothing/something by yourself for your birthday? Because that's what I want. But instead they want to do something with/for you. It can't just be you anymore :(

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      That sucks, because LA is a swampy shithole... I'm waiting for the day I leave the city. Even the suburbs around LA are just... not that great anymore.

I've been thinking of a more rural life almost daily...
      Happy Belated!
      LA still has some good character left. It's obvious to me, living in the IE... I miss LA.
      My boss often wants to move to someplace far like Montana, where he can modify his cars to his heart's content. I think for now, like most people, he stays in the city for its practicality in running a business.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
      Yeah, I know it's happening all over and big cities everything bad is up, crime, car accidents, road rage, officer involved shootings, etc.

And yeah 30. I passed that milestone a fear years back, that is when adulthood hits.

This is for you:

Youtube
      There's one more thing that's up.. our tolerance for all that.

I'm hitting 30 at the end of the year. This was unpleasant lol

Currently building a badass coffee table
      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

Is it normal for older folks to want to do nothing/something by yourself for your birthday? Because that's what I want. But instead they want to do something with/for you. It can't just be you anymore :(
        In general, I dont care and it seems the general feeling is that nobody wants to accept getting older. Especially at 30/40/50 you tend to reflect on your life and where you think you should be.

I turned 40 last year and allowed my wife to throw a big party. I just wanted to chill poolside with my friends, but it erupted from there. This year I am going to go go-karting with friends. I'm also going to combine it with my little cousins birthday so we can get a bunch of young kids on go-carts too... gotta train the next generation

Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

what the fuck

r3v is so damn slow again..

I def feel 30 mentally and I'm okay with that.

I've been more focused on what makes me happy recently, like tinkering with the vehicles, driving more, sleeping more, focusing on my health and my business. I'm much more an introvert now.

Thanks for the happy belated-s
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Narrowing down what we do in life seems like a practical definition of an adult. Because comparatively, being a teenager/young adult means you have the freedom to do a bunch of new shit. Which is good and bad. It rounds out who you are.

Yay introverts. I'd like to be your friend, but from over here.

Currently building a badass coffee table
            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

man r3v is slow as fuck today.

Wife has the vid since Tues. Hit like a flu, seems to be be almost back to normal now.
              So far I do not, not sure if I'll see it in a day or two from now or if I'm good.
              Had some work and some other stuff lined up for this weekend that's a problem if I get it.
              Originally posted by priapism
              My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
              Originally posted by shameson
              Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Oh boy, saw a decently priced early model on marketplace today that looked rust free. Have also been searching regularly for a 70s Z and 2002's. Don't really think I'll jump on anything but it's nice to see as many options as I have over the past couple months. The stock of for sale junk isn't dried up yet!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Being 30+ has been interesting to me. I still prioritize sleep, what I eat, and exercise, which has helped me avoid some of these meme-able complaints you often see about blowing out your back when you sneeze too hard. Fine tuning my new routine since meeting my current GF, but it's working out just fine. Both of us being introverted makes it easy to get to bed on time. Lol

TBH, these are the best years I've lived thus far. I feel like a lot of hard work has paid off. I'm not broke, I'm confident in who I am, things like that. I'm looking forward to more of it.
                  My previous build (currently E30-less)
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                    man r3v is slow as fuck today.

Wife has the vid since Tues. Hit like a flu, seems to be be almost back to normal now.
                    So far I do not, not sure if I'll see it in a day or two from now or if I'm good.
                    Had some work and some other stuff lined up for this weekend that's a problem if I get it.
                    SOMEBODY annoyed James on FB and apparently he did something... seems better now.

Sorry to hear about the wifey getting sick, a few people have been testing positive lately who Ive been around and it cannot penetrate my impenetrable system

Friday the 13th seems like a good day to make such a declaration
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

SOMEBODY annoyed James on FB and apparently he did something... seems better now.

Sorry to hear about the wifey getting sick, a few people have been testing positive lately who Ive been around and it cannot penetrate my impenetrable system

RIP Simon, nice to have known you.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

RIP Simon, nice to have known you.
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Comment

Im going UP, not DOWN!

Simon
                            Current Cars:

Comment

Im going UP, not DOWN!

If you plan on travelling upwards when you expire be sure to teach your spirit spatial mechanics and navigation. Otherwise you'll end up in the depths of the universe in short order, at least relative to forever.

At least down is easy, unless the notional spirit has no mass whatsoever, then you're lost again.

Comment

lmao yeah I should probably be careful what I say as well today.

Basically cases have gone nuts here in the past bit because we dropped all restrictions back sometime in march (I think this was only for the province to exit the state of emergency and stop bleeding money). Basically the only thing still in place is isolating if you have symptoms/test positive.
                                Some businesses/workplaces still require masks (mine included) but cases have exploded because as soon as it isn't mandatory, nobody really gives a fuck lol.

I still wear masks for errands - last thing I want to do is pass this along to some frail old fuck and they die because I CBF'd to wear a mask for the 20 mins it takes to get groceries lol
                                Originally posted by priapism
                                My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                                Originally posted by shameson
                                Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Working...
                                X