Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
    NWell, at least Craigslist doesn't charge a percentage or make posting/managing ads difficult, unlike something that starts with P.
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
      When you're feeling discouraged just fill in the haiku below and it'll all make become clear.

Why are you mad bro?

How stupid Panjo!
      Last edited by roguetoaster; 03-08-2017, 09:18 AM. Reason: Liked agent's 3rd stanza more!

Comment

Why are you mad bro?

My pictures get reordered.

How stupid,
        Panjo!
        Originally posted by kronus
        would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          Now, just imagine that you are trying to find parts for a BMW 2002, most damn difficult car to search for with all of those crappy 2002 model year BMWs hogging the interwebs.
          no schizzle! sucks.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

These new tenants just moved in and these guys are always setting up shop on the trunks of my cars and just fucking chilling! coffee, cigs, notepads and the rest of the fucking office... They set up on my e30 the other day and I told him not to do that, and now he's on my nash lol...

Is it just me, or will that bother the shit out of you? This is bothering almost as much as a random person leaning on my car...
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Is it just me, or will that bother the shit out of you?
              No, that is disrespectful as fuck. I'd tell 'em off in no uncertain terms that that is not going to happen anymore.

Comment

It's weird that they're probably double my age and I'm essentially telling them "GET OFF MY LAWN"

The other day one of them was driving by the front of my shop and just fucking flicks his cigarette right at the bay door while looking at me! WTF!? I'm thinking that this is some passive aggressive bullshit, because they were complaining about our machine shop being too loud and I had to explain to him that there's no way that it's going to stop.

I can be petty too.

I'm going to move my air compressor against the wall we share and take all the rubber mounts off, then mount that mother fucker directly to the wall.
                Q

Comment

I'm going to move my air compressor against the wall we share and take all the rubber mounts off, then mount that mother fucker directly to the wall.
                  As tempting as that is, I think it would be more productive to go over and have a chat with these dudes and see if you can reach an agreement.

If you can't, go ahead and move your air compressor.

Comment

Just move the compressor and see how they like it. I mean it will definitely get the point across.

But yeah that is total shit. I'm 18 and still know where where the limit for most lines are lol.
                    89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                    I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

I would actually never do that haha Last thing I want is a bad relationship with my neighbor... I'm going to talk to him about it if I see him do it again tomorrow. It's just frustrating that I have to waste my time to go explain to him why that's not okay.
                      Q

Comment

I would actually never do that haha Last thing I want is a bad relationship with my neighbor... I'm going to talk to him about it if I see him do it again tomorrow. It's just frustrating that I have to waste my time to go explain to him why that's not okay.

I would flip my shit on someone if they set up shop on my car. If the talk doesn't work. Being petty is alway fun especially if your good at it.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Talk to the property owner. If you've been there longer, they may be more receptive to your complaints.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I vote for air compressor aggression and bad relationship.
                            '91 325i

Comment

I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I'm pretty fucking good at being petty.

My landlord has known me since I was in diapers, and my dad started the lease there 27 years ago. So he knows any complaints from them are bs. About getting him involved, I'd rather not, because it's a really stupid reason to. He'd probably call me a dumbass if I did the air compressor thing, then we'd have a good laugh about it and he'd tell me to fix the wall

I know an e30s trunk is a prime table, but it's my table. His car is always parked right next to mine too, yet he chooses my cars or whom ever else is parked there to set his shit on. After last week and today, I'm assuming this is an everyday thing. Such a stupid thing, yet so rude, frustrating and disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Q

Comment

Better idea, get a canvas on a frame, washable finger paints, brushes, palette, and a dropcloth. Place dropclotch on their hood, place canvas on windshield wipers, proceed to paint ever so carefully, see what they do.

It's harmless, and pretty much the same thing as them putting stuff on your cars, right? If they are thinking people they'll get the message, but they probably won't, in which case you should just blatantly go out and dry hump the heck out of their vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X