No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been trying to post a WTB thread in the classifieds. I've made a panjo and posted my listing there but I would like to have a thread for it in the old classifieds. I see that others have made recent threads there, how do you make a panjo listing appear as a thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
      I've been trying to post a WTB thread in the classifieds. I've made a panjo and posted my listing there but I would like to have a thread for it in the old classifieds. I see that others have made recent threads there, how do you make a panjo listing appear as a thread?
      Enjoy the read!

My previous build (currently E30-less)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
        I thought my S5 took great pics too... until I bought a Pixel.
        Pretty good for a $200 3-year old phone though. Pixel is way out of my budget right now, so maybe in another 2 years haha. Or if I get sick of this no data/prepaid shit... which is unlikely given the price lol
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
          You have to choose 'R3vlimited' in the final Panjo page, AFTER you click 'Submit/Complete'. Really stupid idea on Panjo's part, but yeah, when you think you're done you're not really done.

The website has terrible flow, as this step should be the first step.

Your ad is 99% of the way there, you just haven't clicked the final step, which is put in a terrible order.
          1990 325i
          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the help, found the share function on there and got my thread up. I did actually look at the support thread at first, just missed the part about that.

Comment

Followup on the FedEx bill: The fuckers managed to squeeze me for it. Pretty pissed off because it was supposed to be USPS, then it was $80 in shipping before the border, and now $25 purely in FedEx fees.

The only reason I caved is because I realized that you need sweet fuck all for proof or info to send someone to collections, just a name.

Comment

So, my landlord came down today asking me to weld him some shit, and I brought up how the neighbors have been setting up their impromptu coffee shop/lounge on my cars.

I've never seen this guy mad before in my life.

My new neighbors have recently proven that they are quite literally, pieces of shit. Recently, we've been noticing a cigarette butt mountain forming in parking lot. Fucking really? The front door to my office looks like shit with that in front of it. I was so fucking embarrassed when I had a meeting and had to walk some potential clients past Mount Everest.

I'm a really calm guy, but I literally want to Kool Aid Man through the wall and start going ape shit. Especially after one of the guys was driving by my bay door, looks at me and throws his cigarette on the floor, two feet in front of me.

It's really not hard to be a decent human. FUCK. But, now that our landlord has intervened, it has hopefully come to an end.

I'm not the guy that keeps his mouth shut when things are bothering me, but when I've kindly asked, and then used some choice words when I had to remind them of our previous conversation, the thing that comes next in my mind is slapping some sense into you.

But, now that the landlord has intervened, it will hopefully come to an end.

Okay, rants over.
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

And on the other hand, my '09 Mazda 3 is going to be paid off this Aug, so we're already looking for a replacement. I'm in school/no job, so we're hoping to sell it and buy something cash. I'm hoping to get $3-4k for it, since it's a hatch/manual/facelift and the body is better than most around, although it has zero options. So that and some parts sales puts our budget around $5k...

That's where it gets hard. Lots of cool shit out there for $5k that I'd be happy to drive, and same with her, but the overlap between the two of us is hilariously small. She wants a hatchback (but not a wagon) or a car-based mini SUV. I want a manual wagon, midsize-ish SUV, or truck.

So far the only compromises we've found are 2008+ Foresters (out of budget range for the most part), second gen Ferd Escapes (Not a big fan, but if it's V6/4x4 I can deal), and Disco II's (which are more of a romantic notion than an actual option because of age/rust/fuel consumption/issues)

Fuck me though, I found an '06 Xterra S 4x4, and I kind of like it. Interior is typical ugly and blocky Nissan, but it seems cool on the outside, plus it's well within the budget.

Also found a lot of 99~2000's MB M-Class with ECU issues. They look kind of cool, but I think I should steer clear...

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    But, now that the landlord has intervened, it will hopefully come to an end.

Okay, rants over.
                    I feel your pain. Whenever you post an update to that, it makes my blood boil. Hoping they take that and fuck off one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                      And on the other hand, my '09 Mazda 3 is going to be paid off this Aug, so we're already looking for a replacement.
                      I don't understand, why does having a car paid off mean you have to replace it?
                      My Feedback

Comment

I still think hard mounting the compressor to the wall will solve it

Although seriously they do sound like pieces of shit :/
                        89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

Originally posted by flyboyx
                        I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                          I don't understand, why does having a car paid off mean you have to replace it?
                          Yeah, I don't get this. Is there something wrong with it? Not to mention, $3-4k for an 09 Mazda seems like fuckall. That's a fairly new car. I don't know what you paid for it, but I don't see that as a good financial move.

Comment

Yea fuck car payments. Get it paid off and keep it for as long as you can.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              That's what my parents did. Bought an '86 Jetta in '88. Just ticked over 520k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                                Agreed.

I paid off my line of credit a couple of years ago that I purchased my 07 Focus with. After four years and 30k miles it runs smoother and drives better than it did when we got it.

We (I) considered something nicer, more powerful and more fun but the GF didn't care what we drove, so I decided to keep it.

I still had an itch to scratch for something fun, sporty and cheap in the summer months so I picked up the 03 SV650s.

best decision I ever made.
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X