No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got tonnes of those copyright infringement emails. Just ignore them and keep on torrenting.

Australias retarded government has forced ISP's to block piratebay and other torrenting sites, despite the fact that torrenting in itself is not illegal. All it takes is a little DNS change to get around that though.

Comment

thank you for the responses guys.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Well, after another short hiatus, I'm back R3v and keeping an eye out for another E30 (but that's another topic for another thread). I have a girl question for you guys.

So I met this girl in a Chemistry class, shes a bit older than me (22 to my 19) but we hit off almost instantly. She's big into music and gaming like I am, so that gives us a good common ground. Anyways, we were chatting and I invited her over tonight when she gets off class to "hangout", play video games and do whatever. She said yes, and is going to head this way when shes out. My question is: I have a sneaking suspicion I stand a fairly good chance to get lucky tonight, do you guys have any tips, or any subtle hints to pick up on?

P.S. I'm posting this partly for the advice, and partly because I know you guys never disappoint with the LOLs.
        Originally posted by flyboyx
        how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
        Originally posted by Northern
        beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
        Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
        Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
        '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
        Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

You have the one and only tip that is needed.

But I usually whip my dong out and throw both my hands up in a confused and surprised fashion. Then play the waiting game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
            Well, after another short iatus, I'm back R3v and keeping an eye out for another E30 (but that's another topic for another thread). I have a girl question for you guys.

So I met this girl in a Chemistry class, shes a bit older than me (22 to my 19) but we hit off almost instantly. She's big into music and gaming like I am, so that gives us a good common ground. Anyways, we were chatting and I invited her over tonight when she gets off class to "hangout", play video games and do whatever. She said yes, and is going to head this way when shes out. My question is: I have a sneaking suspicion I stand a fairly good chance to get lucky tonight, do you guys have any tips, or any subtle hints to pick up on?

P.S. I'm posting this partly for the advice, and partly because I know you guys never disappoint with the LOLs.
            If she whips out a titty and says "This bitch ain't gonna suck itself", you best get to sucking my man.

In all seriousness, I was in the same boat during college. I thought every girl that wanted to come hang out wanted to be boned, but that wasn't the case. While it did happen, on occasion, it was not a thing with every female.

Enjoy yourself and stay natural. Don't get overly amped about dropping a load on the titty you just got done sucking, cause it will throw you off your game too much. Women will pick up on this.

Make sure you breath. Especially when your mouth is full of tit.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

^thats the truth.

Most bitches in college wanted to smoke my weed more than my pole.

Best of luck.

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Pics or it didn't happen

89' 325ix Diamantschwarz/Black rattle can...

Insta: r_moose_w

I imagine her smelling like spoiled milk and having a half inch crust of doodoo circumnavigating her butthole.

Comment

IF she wont go away even after you kicked her ass at Call of Duty, then ask her what she wants to play next, and look down at your penis and look back at her. If she smiles, take your pants off and thank R3V in the morning by giving us pics of her boobies
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

LOL let me make this note: I am not a virgin. I've had plenty of sex in my 19 years. That said, I've already told myself I wasn't going to pressure her into it at all, because I actually really like the girl and could see us being together.

Burgundy, I was actually surprised she said she doesn't smoke weed (which is a bit unfortunate, considering I enjoy it on occasion, but I respect her stance on it).

I'll see if I can drop a picture of her on here in a few, but sorry no n00ds.
                    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                    Originally posted by Northern
                    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

my quote from a couple years ago that you have in your signature.......if all else fails, you could try that.

good luck with whatever happens

my suggestion would be not to push it on the first date. at all. i've made that mistake once or twice. sometimes it worked out sometimes it didn't. sometimes the chick never talked to me again....sometimes it just planted the seed for the next date.

i always looked at this whole thing kind of like a game of poker. flirt a little, toss out a small innuendo....kind of like anteing for a hand. she flirts back a bit. kind of like a raise. back and forth until the next thing you know, panties hanging are from the ceiling fan.
                      Last edited by flyboyx; 05-04-2017, 07:21 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ThatM20Guy View Post
                        Pics or it didn't happen
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

We need updates
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

LOL let me make this note: I am not a virgin. I've had plenty of sex in my 19 years.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

LOL let me make this note: I am not a virgin. I've had plenty of sex in my 19 years.
                              See this? This right here? This is trying too hard. This is not acting natural.

I can guarantee you 100% that no one on this forum gives a single shit whether or not you have been laid.

Don't bring this attitude/mindset into your first interaction with said young lady. Disaster will strike far too quickly.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X