Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    Also my car has had the rear subframe dropped for two weeks, just sitting in my driveway. I'm not waiting for anything, but I have zero motivation to put it together
    Just just gotta force yourself to. I deal with this all the time, but then I'll force myself to get to work, and once I get going it doesn't even feel like work anymore and I kick myself for putting it off so long. There's only so many minutes in your life.

My Feedback

Comment

^ I'm thinking sunday may be the day. Class tomorrow, wedding on saturday for Roy (Roysneon on r3v) so I need to not fuck with the car until that's over.

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Go get checked out. It can really help and the meds I'm on a 10mg pill and its starting to help alot.
      The gym really helped me last time, so I think I just need to get my ass in gear and get two birds stoned at once and get back in the gym (also have a free membership through school anyway...)
      Originally posted by priapism
      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
      Originally posted by shameson
      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

^ I'm thinking sunday may be the day. Class tomorrow, wedding on saturday for Roy (Roysneon on r3v) so I need to not fuck with the car until that's over.

The gym really helped me last time, so I think I just need to get my ass in gear and get two birds stoned at once and get back in the gym (also have a free membership through school anyway...)

Glad your able to self medicate. I envy you for that. I hate having to down a pill every morning just to stay sane.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
        1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
        Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
        Mtech 2 turbo restoration
        Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

tell that fucker flyboyx says hello. how long has it been since he has posted here anyway? he had like four thousand posts and then nothing.

i really miss flying to the maritimes. alas.......
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Shit he hasnt been here in forever it was like poof and a dozen or so guys just quit posting. Wonder what happened to farbin

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
              Wonder what happened to farbin
              goats......lots and lots of goats.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

My GF was watching the "Party all the time" video by Eddie Murphy on Youtube recently.
                She was laughing and thought it was funny that Eddie Murphy was dressed up as a woman

After I realized who she was talking about, i told her that's Rick James and that video was shot LONG before Eddie Murphy did different characters in costume.

...white people, I tell ya.
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

My buddies and I go hiking a lot and we had a bad accident the other day, which is why I haven't been present, recently. One of my friends took a 60 ft fall down a cliff and cracked his skull and broke both most of his face. Holy fuck. I guess this is a vent/message to those who hike and rock climb. Be careful, if your gut tells you not to take a chance, don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    My buddies and I go hiking a lot and we had a bad accident the other day, which is why I haven't been present, recently. One of my friends took a 60 ft fall down a cliff and cracked his skull and broke both most of his face. Holy fuck. I guess this is a vent/message to those who hike and rock climb. Be careful, if your gut tells you not to take a chance, don't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    wow man, sorry to hear. :(
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

earlier this week i commuted from houston to denver to start my trip. i used United(uni-turd) this time. they are always packed full with tons of standbys and other pilots on this route. i often get bumped off and have to wait for the next flight.

low and behold, by the time the fat lady sung, there was actually a seat for me in the cabin!!! that doesn't happen very often. i even scored an aisle toward the front of the airplane. about a two thirds of the way through the flight, i got up and walked to the back to take a piss. there was one older(perhaps early to mid 60's) somewhat attractive flight attendant sitting back there reading a People magazine. i thought it was kind of odd she was back there alone and the other three were in the front.

while i was waiting for the person in front of me to get out of the loo, i started chatting with her about the usual airline stuff: where are you based? when do you finish your trip? where do you live....that sort of thing. about this time the lav opened up and i went inside to do my business.

after coming back out, i decided to chat with this lady for a couple more minutes. in retrospect, i really wish i would have just walked back to my seat.

about the third thing that came out of her mouth was that she told me she just had her triple D tits redone. she asked me my opinion of how they looked. apparently this was her segway into a lot of information about her personal life i wish i didn't know. this lady went on to literally tell me that she was divorced because her ex-husband used to sodomize her in the asshole with his horse cock. no. fucking. way! i am thinking to myself that this has to be some kind of joke. i start looking around for hidden cameras. i decided to wait for her to crack a smile and say: "just fucking with you! haha!" nope. that never came. she just sat there staring at me like we were talking about the weather. the best thing i could come up with was: "well, ok then". i turned around and headed for my seat.

as i was walking away, the thought crossed my mind that there are probably some personal details you shouldn't tell random strangers about yourself. this certainly qualifies as one of those times. the second thing that occurred to me was that it has now become painfully obvious why the rest of the stew's are sitting up front.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        earlier this week i commuted from houston to denver to start my trip. i used United(uni-turd) this time. they are always packed full with tons of standbys and other pilots on this route. i often get bumped off and have to wait for the next flight.

low and behold, by the time the fat lady sung, there was actually a seat for me in the cabin!!! that doesn't happen very often. i even scored an aisle toward the front of the airplane. about a two thirds of the way through the flight, i got up and walked to the back to take a piss. there was one older(perhaps early to mid 60's) somewhat attractive flight attendant sitting back there reading a People magazine. i thought it was kind of odd she was back there alone and the other three were in the front.

while i was waiting for the person in front of me to get out of the loo, i started chatting with her about the usual airline stuff: where are you based? when do you finish your trip? where do you live....that sort of thing. about this time the lav opened up and i went inside to do my business.

after coming back out, i decided to chat with this lady for a couple more minutes. in retrospect, i really wish i would have just walked back to my seat.

about the third thing that came out of her mouth was that she told me she just had her triple D tits redone. she asked me my opinion of how they looked. apparently this was her segway into a lot of information about her personal life i wish i didn't know. this lady went on to literally tell me that she was divorced because her ex-husband used to sodomize her in the asshole with his horse cock. no. fucking. way! i am thinking to myself that this has to be some kind of joke. i start looking around for hidden cameras. i decided to wait for her to crack a smile and say: "just fucking with you! haha!" nope. that never came. she just sat there staring at me like we were talking about the weather. the best thing i could come up with was: "well, ok then". i turned around and headed for my seat.

as i was walking away, the thought crossed my mind that there are probably some personal details you shouldn't tell random strangers about yourself. this certainly qualifies as one of those times. the second thing that occurred to me was that it has now become painfully obvious why the rest of the stew's are sitting up front.
                        Damn man, she was into you. When she asked what you thought of them you should have said well I think they might be nice but I can't really tell with a shirt blocking them, I'd have to see them in their natural state. Telling a random stranger that her ex made pooping much easier is slightly odd, but yeah she wanted to fuck you for sure

Comment

pics or it didnt happen
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Surprised she didn't ask if you were a member of the mile high club and if you would like to join. Sounds like she's probably a gate keeper.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              Damn man, she was into you. When she asked what you thought of them you should have said well I think they might be nice but I can't really tell with a shirt blocking them, I'd have to see them in their natural state. Telling a random stranger that her ex made pooping much easier is slightly odd, but yeah she wanted to fuck you for sure
                              really? that thought never even crossed my mind. i just figured she was some crazy weirdo without the slightest idea about social appropriateness.

this actually reminds me of a couple (i think funny) stories from my early airline career where old ladies were trying to get in my shorts. in both instances, i ran like a scared little girl.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                really? that thought never even crossed my mind. i just figured she was some crazy weirdo without the slightest idea about social appropriateness.

this actually reminds me of a couple (i think funny) stories from my early airline career where old ladies were trying to get in my shorts. in both instances, i ran like a scared little girl.
                                Probably dude, maybe sitting in the back is her way to not have coworkers cock block her. The easiest way to find out would have been to say hell yeah they look great, I bet they look a lot better out of a bra, but I guess I'll never know.....

I've never passed up on ass, I can always close the curtains, turn off the lights and close my eyes. One time though like 15 years ago when Yahoo chat rooms were popular I was talking to an older woman, she was like 45 and I was 18 or so. She wanted to meet up for sex, she was a solid 4 but I was horny and figured with all her years of experience that it would be worth it. Met up with her and she was a big woman like 250lbs. I thought about driving past her, but being young I stopped. She tried everything she could and I was still limp as hell, she said well I guess this isn't going to work and I said yeah I guess so, I've never had that happen. Fast forward a couple of years and I go over to a female friends house and who is her mom...

I banged my friend a month or so after and she says well I'm glad your dick worked this time...

Awkward.

Tldr I don't turn down clam, although a few times have been really regretable

Comment

Working...
                                X