Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Northern View Post
    fuck it. It's all public, so enjoy:

It doesn't take long to get to the pics of the weird contraption, but it does take a while to get back far enough to a post on Dec 1 find where he explains what it is, and then there are some videos if you go back even further.
    page not found!
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
      page not found!
      Works for me.

Ever watch that Time machine movie where the guy is the town lunatic, but in the end he actually builds his time machine?

Or the one with Billy Bob Thornton, who the town thinks is crazy, but actually builds a rocket and takes a trip around the earth?

This is kind of like one of those movies, but the guy is just crazy.

He's making a machine that will use solar, wind, and water to create energy. But wait, there's more! It will also pump out diesel and gasoline from this conversion. He will have it done in 50 days, in his back yard
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

page not found!
        A few sample posts:

I want to create unity. One world, one collective mind set, of peace, love and compashion,
        That is not where this world is headed. Its seems now its an eye for and eye, in that mind set, the world will be blind. It is blind. We are heading towards an Orwellian future, but that is not the future i forsee. As i am the embodiment of change, determined, relentless, focused on my goal.
        The world is being led by bosses, who use fear and intimadation to get the desired results. That works for a time. But you will create a resentment in youre workforce, that they will love to see you fail, get joy in it, almost celebrate it. That is not the collective mind set that will be in my company, when you have that many minds wishing, getting enjoyment out of your failure you are destin to fail. I see the death spiral in the company i work for, because theres NO leaders, only bosses.
        A LEADER is someone who would never ask someone, something that they themselves WOULD NOT DO, COULD NOT DO, OR HAVE NOT DONE THEMSELVES.
        That is the definition of a LEADER.

Today I unleash my fury unto this world, i am an awakend empath. I am a monster, and i am alive.
        I present to you the
        PROMETHEUS, ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus )
        FREEDOM FROM THE ENERGY MONOPOLY.
        I am a visionary inventor and my project is going to free the world from the oil monopoly and the energy monopoly by returning that wealth to the people. My creation harnesses the 4 energies that the sun has to offer.
        Solar = radiant 600watt. 9cents hr
        Wind= dynamic 400watt 6 cents hr
        Water= kenetic 2.5 kw. 37 cents hr
        Wood= solar storage 10k btu to 30k btu hr 3 kw. 45 cents hr to 8.8. kw or 1.36 dollars an hr
        300 am hr and 2800 marine cranking amps.
        Tim the tool man taylor would be impressed.
        So quite simply my invention takes the 4 ambient energies the sun has to offer. And converts them to HEAT, ELECTRICTY, GASOLINE AND DIESEL. And if all the energy absorption is at peek power she can produce 6.5kws( conservative values) of power or basically 1 dollar an hr this machine could save you in heating and electricity. Every hour
        I dont need any money to finish this project. As i have already funded, designed and built everything myself. And just need time to finish. Today is day 50 on this project. I should be done in a total of 50 days. (95% at the end of today) The level of tech that has gone into this creation, is an embodiment of the knowledge i have acquired. this is my dream becomming a reality. I feel this technology is going to change the world. But im impatient, and i want this to help the world overnight. So i want to give the plans for free. YES OPEN SOURCE. This will be my sacrifice to the world, to acheive greatness. Because im going to judge my lifes success by the change i create in the world. Not by a value in my bank account. Even tho, i do need money to continue doing what i love. Innovating and creating change. This is my Destiny.
        But Befor i release the plans open source, i want to get an interview with Elon Musk, as this is my resume. As i have a conception for an infinite capacity battery, but some of the parts have to be made in space. Which hopefully my future business partner would like to persue.
        the oil company's are either going to hire me, or kill me. But with this open sourse and everywheres at once with no patent hoops to jump threw. There will be no stopping this. This is my promise, this is my resolve. (
        Ps. I have found limitless, i am LIMITLESS

I think I can share the videos externally:

And the top 3 interesting pictures.

Attached Files
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Wow! Seems legit. Lol

Is that....a 30ft dildo......?
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Wow! Seems legit. Lol

Of course it is.

It even has its own hydraulics to ensure complete satisfaction! Every time!
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Im so confused. That dude needs some help mentally.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
              1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
              Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
              Mtech 2 turbo restoration
              Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                Many sailors from my underpants navy have been lost at sea cause of her.
                10/10, was sad to hear about her untimely demise.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Link didn't work for me either until I logged into facebook, had a look, promptly logged back out. Looks like he put some solar panels, a wind turbine and some other stuff together to generate electricity I guess and it went downhill from there. Not schadenfreude-worthy, just pitiable.

IG @turbovarg
                  '91 318is, M20 turbo
                  [CoTM: 4-18]
                  '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                  - updated 1-26

Comment

Wow! Seems legit. Lol

Supposedly a mast for either the baby wind turbine or the solar panels.

He also posted some deadly looking diy wood chipper he made with a drill and some scrap steel. Probably a good thing someone's looking after him because it looks like it would come apart upon the first use.
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Wow, those fb posts and pics are something else
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I, for one, think he is a true visionary.
                        88 325i Cabrio
                        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                          Link didn't work for me either until I logged into facebook, had a look, promptly logged back out. Looks like he put some solar panels, a wind turbine and some other stuff together to generate electricity I guess and it went downhill from there. Not schadenfreude-worthy, just pitiable.
                          I guess that would ‘splain why it didn’t work for me. No fb here and proud of that fact.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Anyone know where a guy can buy loctite 573 or equivalent

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                              Anyone know where a guy can buy loctite 573 or equivalent
                              Tgoldkamp is a best in class manufacturer & supplier for various types of industrial products such as packaging & shipping machines, materials, equipment, temperature indicators, tools, accessories & many more electrical items in the USA with quick delivery.

a bit pricey i would say.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Yes it is. Gotta use it to seal up g260 case for my rebuild

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Working...
                                X