No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to know, just ask her, but not in an accusatory manner.

"oh I forgot to mention to you, I'm not looking for anything intimate.. I forgot I didn't want that.."

So does that mean she is done or just wants to see other people? I'm confused by the intimate part of that. :insert dog head turned:
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      How much work did her car need? lol
      Well, she got rear ended so, a bit of work..

The whole thing got started after we met through mutual friends and asked me if I worked on cars, then we started dating after that

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
      If you want to know, just ask her, but not in an accusatory manner.

"oh I forgot to mention to you, I'm not looking for anything intimate.. I forgot I didn't want that.."

So does that mean she is done or just wants to see other people? I'm confused by the intimate part of that. :insert dog head turned:
      Yeah that part was confusing for me too.. She wanted to end what we had and just "be friends," classic break up stuff..

I called her out on it and she said no, obviously. I doubt she's going to openly admit that..

She got into that accident before we started dating.. she's been dealing with the insurance for that long too because she was suing for "back aches" lol

She got paid for that last month and I fixed it two weeks ago, scene her twice since.
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I think the best thing to do now is to post the nudes
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          I think the best thing to do now is to post the nudes
          lol

u dawg

:rippedoff:
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Well, she got rear ended so, a bit of work..

She got paid for that last month and I fixed it two weeks ago, scene her twice since.
            I dont think a chic would spend 3.5 months banging some guy, just to get her car fixed up. Maybe she's telling half truths :-?
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

S6Xs are cool but the reading I've done on them points to the cars that have them being money pits. Not as bad as the V10 M5s of course, but I can definitely see the appeal of putting a cheaper, more reliable engine with more torque in a car that is not that valuable but about to cost you an assload of money in repairs.

Of course, I'm solidly on the LS train. LS engines are just so inarguably good, I think people who hate LS swaps either don't know just how good they are or just hate the fact that they are good. They weigh 500lbs, have 5.7L+ of displacement and make all of the torque and horsepower you could ever need pretty cheaply. In any case where the LS is not going to significantly affect handling, I'm pro LS swap.

T56 weighs somewhere in the realm of 120lbs, so that puts a dressed LS1 at around 489lbs.

IG @turbovarg
              '91 318is, M20 turbo
              [CoTM: 4-18]
              '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
              - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                RIP you got it before the edit lol

So you dont want a vette, then get a CTS-V or even the Chevy SS, both can be had in 4door configurations.

My inner redneck wants to get an e39 m5, like I used to have, swap the s62 out for an LS3...there I said it...

^^ This. Pontiac G6 GT/GXP isn't a terrible choice. Same chassis as the Holden Commodore.

Only thing with the Chevy SS is iirc aren't they front wheel drive? I don't remember an Impala with RWD (at least the newer Impala).
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                Originally posted by Northern
                beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
                  I dont think a chic would spend 3.5 months banging some guy, just to get her car fixed up. Maybe she's telling half truths :-?
                  We shared a lot in common for sure and had a great time together.. I think it was half truths too.

It was more than banging too. We've been hanging out since January this year and started really dating in March/April.

Spent a lot of time together. Honestly, really liked her, a lot..

Just the end of everything brought up those red flags for me I guess.

Literally after I fixed it, she was acting obviously different. She was being a huge bitch to me last week, didnt see her for a week, then we went out on a date and ended it after.

besides the whole car thing, I was definitely lead on.. I've been with people where it was just to bang, but this was for sure more than that and the reason for breaking it off was that she forgot she didnt want that lol.

I guess I think she was actually into me for a minute, then got over it, but stayed around the last bit to get her car fixed.

Comment

All this LS V8 talk.

I've ran some numbers, I might trade in the C5 and get a 1LE Camaro.
                    looking at a 2017 and 2018, they can be had for around $30,000.

As far as the sedans go, the second gen CTS-V is really nice, BMW refined in the ride, still a bit GM on the plastics.

The SS is an excellent car, it's also on my list to consider over the 1LE because of collector value, they haven't dropped much at all, and manual ones are only going to go up in value. They start at around $35,000 and go up to nearly new prices of $45,000 based on color and transmission. They only had one option.

E39 + LS Swap wuld be tits, the E39 M5 is one of my favorite cars of all time.
                    I'd love one as a daily, but I wouldn't want to hurt it, they're definite collectors.
                    I do things.

Comment

We shared a lot in common for sure and had
                      I guess I think she was actually into me for a minute, then got over it, but stayed around the last bit to get her car fixed.
                      Thats a rough realization
                      91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
                        ^^ This. Pontiac G6 GT/GXP isn't a terrible choice. Same chassis as the Holden Commodore.

Only thing with the Chevy SS is iirc aren't they front wheel drive? I don't remember an Impala with RWD (at least the newer Impala).
                        I think you mean G8. The 6 was shit box compact fwd problem ridden pos
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                          All this LS V8 talk.

I've ran some numbers, I might trade in the C5 and get a 1LE Camaro.
                          looking at a 2017 and 2018, they can be had for around $30,000.

As far as the sedans go, the second gen CTS-V is really nice, BMW refined in the ride, still a bit GM on the plastics.

The SS is an excellent car, it's also on my list to consider over the 1LE because of collector value, they haven't dropped much at all, and manual ones are only going to go up in value. They start at around $35,000 and go up to nearly new prices of $45,000 based on color and transmission. They only had one option.

E39 + LS Swap wuld be tits, the E39 M5 is one of my favorite cars of all time.
                          I'd love one as a daily, but I wouldn't want to hurt it, they're definite collectors.

Yup my favorite 4 door V8 is the 2nd gen CTS-V by. Gorgeous car, badass engine, high quality, nice ride, and brutally fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by flyboyx
                          how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                          Originally posted by Northern
                          beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                          Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                          Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                          '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                          Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

All right, need some opinions here.. Tell me I'm not crazy..

So I've been going out with this girl for 4, almost 5 months, then out nowhere as I'm dropping her off after dinner on Sunday, she goes, "oh I forgot to mention to you, I'm not looking for anything intimate.. I forgot I didn't want that.."

We've been fucking for 4 months and we have shit at each others places.. Also, she had me fix her car and shit, so I'm thinking she totally just used me to fix her car..

Fixed her car like two weeks ago and she was definitely acting different until she ended it Sunday.. So I'm assuming she just used me to fix her shit a few times and bounced..

Am I crazy for thinking that or nah?
                            Fuck that.

Do you like her? If so, call it off, no need to get hurt.
                            If you don't, slay the poon.

Eh, so if she used you to fix her car, you got to fuck her.
                            So fuck her?

Or she could be 'catching feelings' and wants to eject, or met someone else. It's usually the simple explanation man.
                            I do things.

Comment

go on one more date, make something up about her car.. "oh wow did you hear that? Sounds like something is going on in the rear diff. That can be expensive."

Then see if her attitude changes lol
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd
                              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Oh, it’s definitely over haha

Comment

Working...
                                X