No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But do you have a bidet IN your veggie garden?

COV19 just cancelled an upcoming 5 day conference I was scheduled to go to and present at. Not really a bummer in terms of travel, only 30 minutes away, but would have been nice to have listed on the ole CV and network at.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      hippie
      Square through and through I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
      But do you have a bidet IN your veggie garden?

COV19 just cancelled an upcoming 5 day conference I was scheduled to go to and present at. Not really a bummer in terms of travel, only 30 minutes away, but would have been nice to have listed on the ole CV and network at.
      Interesting idea, PM Kershaw, he's the real bidet booster on r3v.

Go there and present to no one, then put it on your resume.

Comment

i'm finally doing an m50 swap and there are m20 level m52s at the yards now.
        NEVER will find an m50 manifold those get pulled first 5min. e34 oil pans, same.

there was 2 m52s at the yards but one is nasty and the other is halfway nasty.

ton of crappy m54s though.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
          there was 2 m52s at the yards but one is nasty and the other is halfway nasty.

ton of crappy m54s though.
          I noticed this here too. One E32 with an M30 that I might go back this weekend to nab the diff/trans from, one early e36 318, and like 10 E46: all auto (save one 5-speed) and all non-3.0L variants.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

The yard was also selling an E90 328i 6-speed with sport package for $3500 and I'm really tempted. I just keep telling myself there must be something mechanically wrong just so I don't buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
              The yard was also selling an E90 328i 6-speed with sport package for $3500 and I'm really tempted. I just keep telling myself there must be something mechanically wrong just so I don't buy it.
              Non turbo N5Xs are pretty bullet proof. That's a pretty good deal if you can get it with all the DME/harness
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

^ $3500 CAD for the full car, I assume everything is there... I just don't have the money sadly.

EDIT: I think it's not inspected, and assume there's a reason why.
                Last edited by Northern; 03-11-2020, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                  ^ $3500 CAD for the full car, I assume everything is there... I just don't have the money sadly.

EDIT: I think it's not inspected, and assume there's a reason why.
                  I mean, if you were going to go for a N series, I'd go N54 anyways. stronger block and TURBO

So, I had my first Aston Martin experience today.

Doing some electrical work on an '07 Vantage, but damn that car is fungin heavy. Also, not impressed at all by the interior... BUT it's beautiful and honestly still my fav brand for a baller car lol

It's got a simple interior, but not in a good porsche way, like shitty tesla way. The car itself feels like a tank though, which is awesome. Once I get it running, I'll take it for a spin, but something tells me I'll be disappointed.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

I mean, if you were going to go for a N series, I'd go N54 anyways. stronger block and TURBO

So, I had my first Aston Martin experience today.

Doing some electrical work on an '07 Vantage, but damn that car is fungin heavy. Also, not impressed at all by the interior... BUT it's beautiful and honestly still my fav brand for a baller car lol

It's got a simple interior, but not in a good porsche way, like shitty tesla way. The car itself feels like a tank though, which is awesome. Once I get it running, I'll take it for a spin, but something tells me I'll be disappointed.
                    Aren't those the Ford years with those cars?
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post

Aren't those the Ford years with those cars?
                      2007 was the end of Ford ownership, but their interiors didn't get better until maybe 2012 or 13. As with anything as hyped as an AM it'll be disappointing as it can never quite live up to it's reputation. But if you think of it as a posh Mondeo with a V8 it will exceed expectations.

Comment

I've heard Aston Martin interiors are kinda disappointing. They are gorgeous on the outside though, but that's the limit of the appeal, at least for me. Lack of stick is also a big negative.

Comment

the cars look gorgeous. Timeless lines, as do the jags.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd
                          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
                            I've heard Aston Martin interiors are kinda disappointing. They are gorgeous on the outside though, but that's the limit of the appeal, at least for me. Lack of stick is also a big negative.
                            these cars came with manual transmissions. they were somewhat uncommon though. what I like about these cars is that all the little accoutrements (knobs and levers) are all made of metal and not plastic. they are well made in that regard and pretty. I agree that the interior is just ok, but not a deal breaker for me. I would like to have a Ford era example. economy seems to be going to shit right now. these cars are probably gonna be really cheap in a year or two....

here is an example

Last edited by flyboyx; 03-12-2020, 02:45 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Anyone ever seen a REAL Countache interior? It's barely above kit car grade and looks like a padded toilet seat. Diablos aren't a whole lot better.

Comment

^spot on lol

Are those crank windows??

Click image for larger version

Name:	6JmU9qHZSHC6orRT-J5AUOev0sY1KS3bZt3Jjm-rKplnjdnzrtIUF7l33sSlsprSlefNihLsCxEgA6fmZHnEs3aqJD5RluGrOij8qQUImC_ij-NAQYVq1W_f1fXuwSEAH7jvULxz_MxIrPxaHu8U1AUBkKR9IMoWOCSOtDIBnf17F4Dmm62ekVp2.jpg
Views:	652
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	9911224

Comment

Working...
                                X