X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BurtonKay
    more functions and opportunities.
    Functions and opportunities such as:
    • Getting nuked by an algorithm for various words (tranny for sale? ZUCC)
    • Lack of visibility on google searches (keep your intellectual property safe from those pesky enthusiasts)
    • Every post essentially gone after 24hrs, so you can ask the same question every day! (No need to search before posting if you can't search!)
    • Maximize the percentage audience of non-like-minded people to sarcastically comment on stuff instead of contributing (the kids call this "shitposting")
    • Used E30 prices got you down? No worries, marketplace prevents listing E30s for more than $1000! Welcome back to 2008!
    • Get spammed with ads for crack pipes from Wish, or related "suggested" groups for installing front lip protectors on dodge challengers
    Originally posted by priapism
    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
    Originally posted by shameson
    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Woah, you make FB sound really fun, perfectly developed, and the optimal way to share information.

Comment

I don't care if he's a bot or not (writes like one), but ban him for being weird and retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
          I don't care if he's a bot or not (writes like one), but ban him for being weird and retarded.
          haha coming in hot and heavy with ban hammer

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Facebook is gay
            Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I have failed you all. I have to make a six hour drive this weekend and am choosing the truck over the e30. Remember when the e30 was the daily. (Sad violin noises)

Comment

Eh, who gives a truck? Drive whatever works.

Comment

I haven't driven my e30 since November

..and only drive my Ford.

We're in this together.

My shop has been so busy, I haven't even had the space or time to pull my windshields out to do my headliner..
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Friend of mine and I went in on 1/2's of a parts car. He's getting trim pieces, interior bits and the transmission.

I'm getting the S52, all engine mounts and the wiring harness with DME.

I'll pick it up in a few weeks and post pics then.
                    I do things.

Comment

Oh boy!...

Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'll have to get it home, and pull it apart to reseal it, but should be a good engine.

We shall see.
                        I do things.

Comment

Grabbed my old '84 YZ80 from my Dad's shed yesterday night. Haven't ridden it since the chain failed over 18 years ago and took a chunk out of the clutch shaft. Really looking forward to fixing it and noodling around the yard to annoy the neighbors.

Already ordered a case side and a stator cover, which went MIA somehow. Also love how it took all of 15 minutes to pull the engine out of the frame, and how I now have real tools.

Mmm, the smell of old motorcycles is great.

Comment

Seller backed out of the E30 parts car sale.
                            He wants to keep his Euro bumpers.
                            I do things.

Comment

in the before times i was on autopilot

Comment

I'm normally a Blunttech guy when buying parts but for the truck I got a brake kit through RockAuto. They just sent me a 5% discount code and said it can be used multiple times through May 16 so if anyone here needs a couple things from there, here is the code "167300036152755476".

Comment

Working...
                                X