Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Inglewood always up to no good!...

    My building sits on the side of a hill, probably a slight incline from one side to the other. Today I heard a crashing noise in the garage area under our place. I figured the trash collectors were making the noise, and then ~10-15 minutes later my neighbor comes to my place and she tells me the dumpster on the other (higher) end of the building crashed into our gate on the lower end... oh, thats what that noise was. I knew exactly what it was... the punkass neighborhood kids. They were still loitering in front of the neighbors place and when I asked them about it, the story had all kinds of holes in it, but it ended up with them telling me I should thank them for moving the dumpster back after it mysteriously decided to go for a ride down the driveway.... Thanks
    Your dumpster needs a surf leash! Or take a portaband to a couple of the wheels? (Currently looking for 'rolling dumpster crashes into gate' post on utube ;-)

    Good chance that the next time it happens it'll be on fire...

    Comment


      Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Inglewood always up to no good!...

      My building sits on the side of a hill, probably a slight incline from one side to the other. Today I heard a crashing noise in the garage area under our place. I figured the trash collectors were making the noise, and then ~10-15 minutes later my neighbor comes to my place and she tells me the dumpster on the other (higher) end of the building crashed into our gate on the lower end... oh, thats what that noise was. I knew exactly what it was... the punkass neighborhood kids. They were still loitering in front of the neighbors place and when I asked them about it, the story had all kinds of holes in it, but it ended up with them telling me I should thank them for moving the dumpster back after it mysteriously decided to go for a ride down the driveway.... Thanks
      I wonder if the cleaners can put trash cans so that they do not roll down the street and ram the neighbors' houses?

      Comment


        Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Inglewood always up to no good!...

        My building sits on the side of a hill, probably a slight incline from one side to the other. Today I heard a crashing noise in the garage area under our place. I figured the trash collectors were making the noise, and then ~10-15 minutes later my neighbor comes to my place and she tells me the dumpster on the other (higher) end of the building crashed into our gate on the lower end... oh, thats what that noise was. I knew exactly what it was... the punkass neighborhood kids. They were still loitering in front of the neighbors place and when I asked them about it, the story had all kinds of holes in it, but it ended up with them telling me I should thank them for moving the dumpster back after it mysteriously decided to go for a ride down the driveway.... Thanks
        Wow... hope this all ends well for you. I'd get them to pay for it too. Those large dumpsters can inflict a lot of damage, add in gravity and speed... yikes.

        Comment


          No proof, no restitution... soooo....
          Simon
          Current Car:
          -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
          -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile



          Make R3V Great Again -2020

          Comment


            Move to Florida, there are some houses near me for sale and I wouldn't mind having you as a neighbor. No dumpster brats here, and no worries about your MR2's ECU or your E46's oxygen sensors either
            @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (18psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
            [b u i l d]
            [Car of the month: April 2018]

            0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

            Comment


              Never moving to Florida!.. E46 o2 sensors are fixed and I have the good ECU back in the MR2. Besides there’s things happening

              ...if anything you should take a trip out here and help tune my cousins 2002... he’s selling it because he can’t get any good help
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
              -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...310608249.html
                for those looking for a ZHP.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	00M0M_5QiMIPbc5UKz_1320MM_600x450.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	10015205
                Attached Files
                91' 318is 90' 325is

                Originally posted by Sonny
                Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                Comment


                  Damn. I'm contemplating my next fun/daily, if you have it after I sell my house you may be contacted by me, but I assume it will sell sooner than my house closes.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    ...if anything you should take a trip out here and help tune my cousins 2002... he’s selling it because he can’t get any good help
                    Then drive it up the coast to the Bay and help my tune mine in SF. Do it!
                    sigpic
                    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by McGyver View Post

                      Then drive it up the coast to the Bay and help my tune mine in SF. Do it!
                      Could make it worth the trip out. You'd get a great flavor of California, you'd get to tune a bunch of awesome BMWs (maybe even my buddy E30Bastard ) if he hurrys up and turbos his M20 also...
                      Simon
                      Current Car:
                      -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
                      -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile



                      Make R3V Great Again -2020

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Never moving to Florida!.. E46 o2 sensors are fixed and I have the good ECU back in the MR2. Besides there’s things happening

                        ...if anything you should take a trip out here and help tune my cousins 2002... he’s selling it because he can’t get any good help
                        whats wrong w it
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:


                        WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

                          Could make it worth the trip out. You'd get a great flavor of California, you'd get to tune a bunch of awesome BMWs (maybe even my buddy E30Bastard ) if he hurrys up and turbos his M20 also...
                          Yeah, I need to hurry up with my turbo build as well. I just need to get my daily back on the road so I can jump in with MegaSquirt.
                          sigpic
                          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post

                            whats wrong w it
                            Its running, but needs the exhaust finished and needs to be tuned.
                            Simon
                            Current Car:
                            -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
                            -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile



                            Make R3V Great Again -2020

                            Comment


                              Ok, next quick poll question:

                              Would you rather deal with repairing fiberglass or non-structural rust?


                              ...asking for a friend...
                              Simon
                              Current Car:
                              -2000 330i Estate, the dad-mobile
                              -2002 MR2 Spyder, the solo-mobile



                              Make R3V Great Again -2020

                              Comment


                                Rust probably. Repairing fiberglass sounds itchy and like it'll take lots of sanding. Depends on the severity and complexity of each though.
                                2000 A4 1.8TQ | 1988 325is | 1976 280Z | 1953 CJ3B

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X