No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw i love alex jones he's UULLTRAA bad ass and funny.
    it's really a shame he got taken out by the cancel culture.

"SUPER MALE VITALITY!! BRAAAHHH!!!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
      Hahaha.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...43021.html?amp

This would be comedy if not for the 145,000 dead people.

... And just like that today US deaths top 152K.
      1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
        btw i love alex jones he's UULLTRAA bad ass and funny.
        it's really a shame he got taken out by the cancel culture.

"SUPER MALE VITALITY!! BRAAAHHH!!!" lol

Well, pedaling heavy conspiracy theories and being an absolute shit source will do that...
        88 325i Cabrio
        04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by phillipj View Post

... And just like that today US deaths top 152K.
          The numbers here in FL are concerning. My county has 1.9m residents and 52k are/were infected (~2.6% of the population), Miami just to the south is getting hit even harder with 2.1m residents and 113k confirmed cases (5.6% of the population). Since the death toll lags a few weeks, it's not looking good.
          john@m20guru.com
          Links:
          Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

i was at a bike shop today everyone had masks on
            everywhere you go into a business you need a mask, i'm sure it's like this nation wide.
            what do i see across the street a bar with people having drinks shoulder to shoulder no masks.

everyone is going to get infected by this virus. the smart thing to do is go off grid and wait this out for a year for the vaccine
            but who the F can do that? even with everyone having masks it's not 100% protection. I could of been infected going to the 711. who knows.
            pumping gas.

what if this keeps killing like say you get infected, you're "fine", you get re-infected acouple more times and you have a full blown stroke or just stop breathing.
            just thinking out loud.

Comment

Hehe if a vaccine is even developed in a year... the mask mandate thing is stupid - it’s just another way to claw at our freedoms by authoritarian governments under the guise of “you’ll be safe if you put on this *silly* face covering... just be sure to trade in a bit of freedom bud”. I’m sure there will still be air molecules containing the virus that will slip past the mask the way most of them are designed. Besides, most people who get the virus show mild to no symptoms. The government is freaking out and screwing up the economy with these lockdowns and mask mandates.

the dickhead governor of my state recently said we need to wear masks outdoors if we can’t “socially distance” and quite a few folks aren’t following that order because they know it’s total BS.
              1986 325e Schwarz (sold)
              1989 325iX Alpineweiß​ (daily)

Greed is Good

Comment

Originally posted by ZeKahr View Post
                Hehe if a vaccine is even developed in a year... the mask mandate thing is stupid - it’s just another way to claw at our freedoms by authoritarian governments under the guise of “you’ll be safe if you put on this *silly* face covering... just be sure to trade in a bit of freedom bud”. I’m sure there will still be air molecules containing the virus that will slip past the mask the way most of them are designed. Besides, most people who get the virus show mild to no symptoms. The government is freaking out and screwing up the economy with these lockdowns and mask mandates.

the dickhead governor of my state recently said we need to wear masks outdoors if we can’t “socially distance” and quite a few folks aren’t following that order because they know it’s total BS.
                Do you wear a seat belt? Do you have a problem wearing one if you do?

Masks are not a perfect solution, but they are part of the many ways we can limit or slow transmission. Being a part of a society sometimes means doing stuff you don't like or personally approve of.

Comment

BuT MuH FrEeDuMbS

death count is over 150K now. how high does it need to get for it to not be BS for you anymore?

it's a pandemic. we've had them before. you had to wear a fucking mask when influenza killed a bunch of people in 1918. quit bitching, you sound like a male karen demanding to speak to the manager.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post

BuT MuH FrEeDuMbS

death count is over 150K now. how high does it need to get for it to not be BS for you anymore?

it's a pandemic. we've had them before. you had to wear a fucking mask when influenza killed a bunch of people in 1918. quit bitching, you sound like a male karen demanding to speak to the manager.
                    Are you aware that you are sitting on your own face yet? That's what fascists say. "Get in line you swine! If the party tells you to do it, you fucking do it!"
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post

Are you aware that you are sitting on your own face yet? That's what fascists say. "Get in line you swine! If the party tells you to do it, you fucking do it!"
                      you simpleton. you seem completely unable to understand any ideology other than your own fascism. i am following anarchist doctrine by listening to epidemiologists and doctors who know best.

"In the matter of boots, I refer to the authority of the bootmaker; concerning houses, canals, or railroads, I consult that of the architect or the engineer." -Mikhail Bakunin
                      Last edited by decay; 07-30-2020, 02:18 AM.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Facts are facts.

People go to funeral, no masks, 80% are infected, many pass.

Bachelorette party, no masks, most are infected.

Barber tests positive after seeing 148 clients over 2 days, wearing a mask, non are infected.

Everyone wants to separate religion and politics, but can't keep politics out if science.

Just like the flu, the amount of exposure can seriously dictate how ill someone gets.

So many people are deniers of the situation, and until it hits you at home, you can Karen all you want. My g'father got it, he was real sick and pulled through, but his nursing home roomie didn't. Wife's coworker lost both parents, two friends pair of triathletes, 40yr old, one had mild symptoms, other passed

If you are in a state that has light cases, don't worry, that will change soon.

Many other countries have dealt with MERS and SARS, and it is world-wide known that masks do curb the outbreak. This is the first time one of the new viruses made it heavy on US soil. So, no, mandates are not there for YOU, it's there im case YOU are and asymptomatic super spreader, shouting on your soap box, spraying the covid juices everywhere so a listener can take it home and kill their parents.

Stop is as stupid does. "It will never happen to me" syndrome.
                        john@m20guru.com
                        Links:

Comment

Just wear your damn mask. Or if you're not going to, at least stay the hell away from me and my family. Don't come here whining when you get infected either.

herp-a-derp:
                          Herman Cain, a former presidential hopeful who was once considered by President Donald Trump for the Federal Reserve, has died after being hospitalized with the coronavirus.
                          https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/form...ronavirus.html

Where did he get infected? Likely, by going to that Trump rally in Tulsa. While not wearing a mask. Care to keep arguing about "muh rights"? Which is hilarious when Trump sends in paramilitary goons to intimidate protesters all over the country. Please remind me which of the constitutional amendments are being violated by a mandatory mask requirement?

Elsewhere in moron-land:

Donald Trump suggests delay to 2020 US presidential election
                          The US president cites concern over mail-in voting, despite little evidence of widespread fraud.

I wonder why he would say that? Because he knows he's going to get crushed? Because his idiot followers will buy his lies hook, line and sinker?

You think people are pissed now. If he doesn't leave office after he inevitably loses, it's going to be a disaster.
                          Last edited by nando; 07-30-2020, 08:29 AM.
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                            More utter GOP stupidity:

"Louie Gohmert, who refused to wear a mask, tests positive for coronavirus"

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-386076

... if Barr ends up getting it too, it will be difficult not to think that karma got the better of him.
                            Today Herman Cain died of Covid-19. He contracted the virus after attending Trump's rally in Tulsa, no one wore masks. The day before he was hospitalized he tweeted support for Trump's decision not to require masks at their July 4 Mount Rushmore Rally. "People are fed up" he said. He then spent a month in the hospital with frequent social media posts saying "he's getting better" until he passed away yesterday.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 8.23.16 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	150.9 KB ID:	9941811

Last edited by phillipj; 07-30-2020, 10:04 AM.
                            1990 BMW 325iC Triple Black Hard Top, Self-Wrenched, Original Owner Family

Comment

I read that article not 5 min before opening r3v.

Not that I agree with him on many things, but the wife and I did questions weather or not we trusted mail in voting. I mean in this day/age with fraud running rampant (the shop landlord just told me their escrow and checking got hit for $26k, the thieves secured a debit card, even), how can we possibly trust a human to open our vote and be sure the votes are counted properly? I mean the local chief of elections (Brenda Snipes) in my county was caught miscounting mail in ballots, and we have ~2m residents here, can't imagine 250m paper ballots all being counted properly.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:

Comment

Oh good god, shut up with the "mUh RiGhTs" shit. You aren't being tested and your rights not infringed. Y'all are seriously the whiniest "snowflakes" I've ever seen. The virus is not a true airborne virus. It is transferred mainly through moisture particles from the lungs through things like talking, coughing, and sneezing. Masks can help catch most of those particles. Why do you listen to braindead partisan shills rather than MOST OF THE PLANET?
                                88 325i Cabrio
                                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Working...
                                X