Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the "Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum" thread which i'm already in.

I'm looking for the *intro to new forum look thread* that he referenced. Hoping that thread has more useful info.
    Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
    1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
    1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
    1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
    2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
    2005 X3 (little woman's car)
    Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
    Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post

That's the "Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum" thread which i'm already in.

I'm looking for the *intro to new forum look thread* that he referenced. Hoping that thread has more useful info.
      Sorry bud, old age is getting to me.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anybody had problems with the door hinge brake? My sheet metal ripped . I ordered a reinforcement plate and a new brake I hope this fixes it .

Comment

What is a door hinge brake?

Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

I actually never heard of it either . But it made a dent from the inside on my door . It keeps your door from flying open

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
              I actually never heard of it either . But it made a dent from the inside on my door . It keeps your door from flying open
              yeah mines broken and my door is also dented. Its the lever looking hitting that keeps your door from swinging open.

I was driving in San Pedro today and came across a auto X event I didn't know about. Some Porsche club, watched a new GT3rs bounce of the limiter for 20 seconds. Very cool
              91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
                Anybody had problems with the door hinge brake? My sheet metal ripped . I ordered a reinforcement plate and a new brake I hope this fixes it .
                My drivers side one broke a few years ago - ripped the sheet metal too, I wasn't able to fix it. Huge pain in the ass, couldn't even roll down my window. Ended up getting a new door.

Comment

Anyone know if there's a plate filler option for front euro bumpers? Seems like it would be relatively easy to produce something to replace the plate frame panel:

Comment

who dis?

Nice "m3" by jet jones, on Flickr

Comment

Ffffuuuuu cabrio M3 with a hardtop? Love it

Comment

US spec bumper with Euro fenders. hmm still cool
                        91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

I'm going for a drive today above Malibu. A coworker is leaving CA but he hasn't been on any good roads while he's been here, so I'm taking him through there. Traffic will suck but it's my only free day :/

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                            I'm going for a drive today above Malibu. A coworker is leaving CA but he hasn't been on any good roads while he's been here, so I'm taking him through there. Traffic will suck but it's my only free day :/
                            Get an early start and then detour into stunt road or something
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Couldn't; I'm leaving Torrance now, at 6. Got a Boxster and an MR2 with me. Won't get up there until like 7:30. Whatever

Comment

Worked my ass off on my Datsun on Saturday and its amazing how bad places have become. Napa Autoparts is just as bad as AutoZone, O'Reillys, PepBoys, etc....

Then I needed some studs and tried two different hardware stores, both were terrible. I had good experience with Lincoln Hardware, in Venice so it looks like that will be my go-to from now on even though it will be a little bit of a drive from Inglewood.

I was really hoping to drive it to the Petersen Breakfast Club event yesterday, but Jay Leno wasnt there so it wasnt a total bummer. Talked to Matt Farah too, he's not as douchey as I thought he was
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X