• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post

b34 or b35?
    b35. i'm also selling a b35 head with a turbo cam, ie rockers and valve springs but don't know how much i should sell that for.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by hakstern View Post
    ^late model trim, which side is it?
    passenger side

Leave a comment:

• hakstern
    replied
    ^late model trim, which side is it?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Helping my buddy sell some of his old E30 parts.

Located in Granada Hills, all prices are OBO

- Ellipsoids, one side is missing the glass $80

-Late Model Lower Dash Trim $20

- Late Model US Front Bumper Trim, just this one side $40 obo

- Speedo with New odometer gears $50

- Ashtray $20

-Interior Dome Light $10

-Corteco Diff Mount, Brand New $20

Leave a comment:

• projectJTv4
    replied
    Originally posted by EliteLev View Post
    Got a m20b27 and G260 5 Speed out of my car, engine is Mechanically perfect, zero leaks, recent maintenance includes Rebuild head Water pump Timing belt Spark plugs Spark plugs wire set Coil Shifter rebuild engine and trans are currently in the car in Los Angeles CA parked at my work. feel free to come see and hear It run before you buy.
    Where in LA (zip code at least) and how much for the tranny? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    anyone got OEM 325i axles? good or bad CV's

Leave a comment:

• DunDeal07
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Have you looked at ECS's new front valances? They are about $160 and the fitment is spot on. Seen a guy on facebook put his on without issues.
    I saw that. I was a little hesitant on it having proper fitment. Wanted to check out the forum to see what luck I would have.

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	5BF36526-FFDB-4EE1-952A-95CE25388B66.jpeg
Views:	597
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	9906601 It probably only printed about 1 1/4 in up on the cups part . But the base wedges in nicely

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    2 m30 heads. 100 each.
    b34 or b35?

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by DunDeal07 View Post
    Looking to buy late model Valance. Has to be Alpine white with NO DENTS. Let me know what you have. I'm located in Los Angeles.Willing to drive for the proper one. Thanks!
    Have you looked at ECS's new front valances? They are about $160 and the fitment is spot on. Seen a guy on facebook put his on without issues.

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    2 m30 heads. 100 each.

Leave a comment:

• DunDeal07
    replied
    Looking to buy late model Valance. Has to be Alpine white with NO DENTS. Let me know what you have. I'm located in Los Angeles.Willing to drive for the proper one. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    So I was 3D printing an e30 cup holder halfway through it froze up . So pretty much it’s the base and maybe an inch up on the 2 cup holder part . It wedges perfectly . Maybe someone could make something of it rather then tossing it . PM me your number and I can send you a pic . I live in Palmdale but I work in north hollywood area . Could also ship it maybe 5-10$ or so

Leave a comment:

• EliteLev
    replied
    Got a m20b27 and G260 5 Speed out of my car, engine is Mechanically perfect, zero leaks, recent maintenance includes
    Rebuild head
    Water pump
    Timing belt
    Spark plugs
    Spark plugs wire set
    Coil
    Shifter rebuild

engine and trans are currently in the car in Los Angeles CA parked at my work.

feel free to come see and hear It run before you buy.

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    ALSO also, I need need to replace one of my rear hard brake lines (from caliper to right before the subframe, passenger side). Anyone have one, or have the ability to bend one for me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X