X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315 View Post
    I bought a set of bottle caps from him. He just behaves as if he has better things to do than talk to you.

Also, I was selling m1.3 engine harnesses for $100 6 years ago. $140 isn’t that bad.
    So this cat for sure stole my Megasquirt out of my Honda while his friend stalled for him when I went to meet him about the harness.

Caught me slippin but, fuck that theif.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    Anyone have the upper bumper support for an early (pre-85) valance? Part # 41331884353 for reference.

ECS sells it for $75 but I'd rather not buy from them if I don't have to.

I have the later 85-87 valance I can trade if need be.
    thanks never knew they sold that piece.

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Anyone have the upper bumper support for an early (pre-85) valance? Part # 41331884353 for reference.

ECS sells it for $75 but I'd rather not buy from them if I don't have to.

I have the later 85-87 valance I can trade if need be.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Not that this is urgent, but I'm looking for a used flywheel/clutch/PP assembly. If you upgraded your old one, I'd like that old one that you are about to throw away. Thanks~

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Time to clear a few things out of the garage. Pics for all items are here: https://imgur.com/a/IG6wyUy

US grills. Most of the foam is gone and the passenger side grill has a small break as indicated in photos. Nothing a little super glue couldn't take care of. $35 for the set.

Early coupe driver window. Will not fit late model window regulators - early boiz only! $45

2 sets of sealed beam headlights with mounts. As far as I know all lights work, but one of the bulbs seems to only mount upside down. Not sure what the deal is with that - can probably be adjusted. $30 per set or $50 for all

Rear subframe. Still has old bushings in there. No issues, I just upgraded to Garagistic's adjustable subframe. $69

And lastly: the dashboard! It used to be really clean until I dented the top of it above the gauge cluster. Not horrendous and probably not visible when mounted, but I done goof'd it up no doubt. It's a little faded and has two hairline cracks in the coin tray as indicated in photos. Was asking $280 until I put the dent in it. Now, idk, $120?

Open to offers on all this stuff. Local pickup in 90026 please.

Leave a comment:

• roznic
    replied
    Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
    Anyone have a water pump pulley for 1989 325is? My pulley cracked from the mounting points. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have this, gotta double check tonight

Leave a comment:

• Richardbohr
    replied
    Anyone have a water pump pulley for 1989 325is? My pulley cracked from the mounting points. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• e30_Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
    I have some depo smoked clear red tails if anyone wants them . A twelve pack maybe? If no interest I’ll just store them for an emergency

Pictures?

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    I have some depo smoked clear red tails if anyone wants them . A twelve pack maybe? If no interest I’ll just store them for an emergency

Leave a comment:

• Vincent Brick
    replied
    WTB ASAP - 325i G260 shifter arm (carrier) part # 25 11 1 221 201 or equivalent. Located in Oceanside, shipping ok if you are close/quick, cash and paypal ready.

Of course I sell my spare a month ago and today mine snaps in half on the way to the doctor. I have to stop selling off my spares......
    Last edited by Vincent Brick; 06-27-2019, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ButtJuice
    replied
    Anyone interested in some houndstooth door cards before I make a massive FS post with all the stuff I want to get rid off? That’s one of the items I’m not looking forward to shipping. Also have a trunk lid with iS spoiler in Dschwarz (repainted).

Edit: Just remembered I have a late model iS lip with Ryan G splitter, not perfect but looks good when mounted. Came off my brother’s totaled 318is. Retail is around $250, I think he’d be cool with $100.

Located in Aliso Viejo.
    Last edited by ButtJuice; 06-25-2019, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheRob
    replied
    In search of an m20b25, harness and DME. I have the beginnings of an idea brewing in my head and I'm trying to get an idea of cost.

Leave a comment:

• kings
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Any pics of the brown stuff? The aluminum monster had that color interior originally and I always wondered what it exactly looked like.

Also, is that 4.10 a small case or medium? Judging by the other drivetrain parts it’s a small case

4.10 is a medium case

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by kings View Post
    I have some parts for sale..

Any pics of the brown stuff? The aluminum monster had that color interior originally and I always wondered what it exactly looked like.

Also, is that 4.10 a small case or medium? Judging by the other drivetrain parts it’s a small case

Leave a comment:

• kings
    replied
    I have some parts for sale..

4.10 lsd (serviced and in good working order) -$400
    318 driveshaft with guibo - $150
    G240 trans - $250
    Racing Dynamics rear apron (slight burn part around exhaust area) - $100
    Woodgrain "Sport" Aftermarket steering wheel - $80
    Euro 323i door panels (nutria) - $300
    Euro 323i brown carpet - $200

Leave a comment: