This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Yea, you missed the bike riding season. End of June/ Beginning of July (typically July 5th lol) begins the two months of heaven, then September brings back the gray.

Theres definitely a lot of Pros if you can use the weather to your benefit. Glad you guys found something you're happy with. Huge E30 scene up there too, but you already knew that. Octoberfest begins soon so plan to head to Leavenworth if you havent already... I miss that place at times but 100% of my family that lives in America also lives in California so living up there became harder and harder.
    We are spending next weekend in Leavenworth. The beautiful days are really beautiful. But it's been raining a great deal of the time.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post

We are spending next weekend in Leavenworth. The beautiful days are really beautiful. But it's been raining a great deal of the time.
      You moved up about the same time I did when I left CA. I joked that if I didnt commit suicide by summer, Id be fine. I didnt, and Im sure you wont lol
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

No posts in over two weeks. Suppppp

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

I'm gonna replace my CSB and guibo tonight?
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
          1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

shearing water pump bolts...on the bike to work until I can get this puppy back together.
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

annnnnnnd, things didn't work out. The u-joints on my driveshaft are shot (1989 325i Auto).

Does anyone have a local shop they trust to rebuild, or who would I order from online?
              sigpic
              1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
              1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
              1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Anyone here have experience getting AC to work on an M5x/S5x motor in their e30? This is the last part I'm freaked out by, but want to complete with the swap.
                2003 Z4 3.0 6-speed- Silver, 19's, daily driver
                1990 Silver 325i- Lowered on H&R OE Sports, e90 drop hats, KYB shocks, color matched rocker panels, 16" Emortal RS wheels on 205/50/16 tires... Currently getting a full refresh including an S52 swap!
                1997 Black Ford Probe GT- Stripped to 2220lbs, MS3X, Forged motor in midst of assembly... Dyno results and 1/4 mile times pending

Comment

Does anyone have a shop they trust with corner balancing and rear alignment with the AKG camber and tow adjusting bolts?
                  My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                    Does anyone have a shop they trust with corner balancing and rear alignment with the AKG camber and tow adjusting bolts?
                    Oceanside Motor Sports has corner balancing equipment and can properly assist with anything e30.

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post

Oceanside Motor Sports has corner balancing equipment and can properly assist with anything e30.

When I looked that up it took me to Socal? I am looking for something in the bay area :)
                      My CA legal M60 swap

Comment

When I looked that up it took me to Socal? I am looking for something in the bay area :)
                        Apologies 36brua, they are in So Cal.
                        Eye glasses on now.

Comment

Bavarian Motorsport in Milpitas will do it.
                          '86 Burgundrot 325 2.8 stroker.

Build thread

Other cars:
                          2000 Porsche Boxster
                          2006 Subaru Outback XT 5MT
                          1972 Porsche 914

Comment

Originally posted by betz View Post

Bavarian Motorsport in Milpitas will do it.
                            Thanks, I'll check them out!

My CA legal M60 swap

Comment

Anyone plan on driving HPDE at Laguna Seca this coming Saturday the 30th?

Comment

Hi Nor-Cal,

Looking for a shop recommendation. I've been recommended JMP in the Burbank/LA area but if I can get it in a shop before it really starts to rain that would be awesome.

They will need to be able to diagnose something simple...here's my 4 month thread on it:

Whatever the problem is it is physical and I want to know what it is before I throw a turbo into the equation. Will be switching to big brakes soon but am obsessed with getting the ABS working/figuring out wtf is wrong with it as I know it isn't an electrical issue.

While they are at it I will have them install my kevlar clutch, throwout bearing, shave the flywheel a little, and I'm sure they will have a sniffer to tune my afr because I'm curious to see how far I am off before I switch to MS2. I've got everything prepped for all the diagnostics and the work as well as all the parts and spare parts necessary for testing.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
                                "It wouldn't be there if it wasn't..." - Milton Berle

1988 325iS - M20

Comment

Working...
                                X