Dave I can give you a ride if you need one
you want to meet friday night let me know Franco
pm me your address
e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH
Collapse
X
-
I didnt take a pic of the shirts, youll just have to trust me.
For those of you chickening out due to the weather you'll be missing out on the chance to win these awards!!!
Leave a comment:
-
-
:drink:
lol this isn't the 20's man. they cracked down on EVERYONE with that dui stuff. When it comes to that the only safe ones are females 18~24 who aren't afraid to flirt with the cop, but i know a few of those that got nailed too.
thanks for offering to help but there's too much to do for it to be in action this weekend.
Plus it'll be too crazy around there, I don't want 30 people walking in and out of my garage being all like.. "hey cool car man, wow those tools are shiny maybe you should buy more cause like half of yours are in my pockets now but you can buy em back on ebay same with your car but i'll wait till i see it working and i hear turbos make cars fast you should totally hook up some NAAWWS and smear toyotas all over the road and nice bike too but i like choppers better do you watch occ i love those choppers beer beer beer brb i need to piss"
:roll:Leave a comment:
-
once a month....!
Hey Dave,yeah but so far it's 3 of us, and my e30 is not running yet. no way in hell am I gonna be able to totally wrap up my first turbo install in one night and i can't be out there wrenching in the garage when half the town is in my house getting drunk. I'll have to hitch a ride with you or the other dude. or drive my stupid honda. I'll give him a call since it seems like he only posts once a month. we should try to hit the road by 9:30 or 10am saturday.
also, party on friday is happening, 2 bands playing. byob. they're metal/punk style.
just punch this into google maps: 1376 cook ave, 44107. I wouldn't expect it to get rolling before 9 or 10.
you out of town guys talking about a hotel should just buy beer with that money instead and head on over to witness massive levels of stupidity. just pack a sleeping bag in case you can't crack enough skulls to crash on a couch.
-Dave
I was still waiting on you to give me the address for your home for Friday night. I got your reply, but remember I am living at the hospitals. I get home late and have to get up early. Now as to wrenching on a Friday night. I will be there, if you want to work on it we can. I don't drink because I am a black guy with a blood red BMW. What bigger target for cops to look for. So when I have a beer, I have it at home. I wanted to come to meet you, and set it into stone Saturdays meet and go.
My church is on Scranton rd. Not that far away from you. Tell me and I will pack some work clothes, and we can run in and out of the house from time to time.
Let me know, and you do have my number.
John
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
I might, im going to bring a lot of things that are useful and were free to me.Leave a comment:
-
I have a garage fool of parts. I have way to many to list and bring. If anyone wants to stop over after the meet feel free, I live about 15-20min from the meet in columbus. Some stuff is free, some stuff we will figure out a price that is beneficial to both parties. If you have requests please call me at 614.657.3618 so not to tie up this thread.
I will get 50 burgers and buns for the group!Leave a comment:
-
Does any one have a driver side wiper? I took mine off to paint the area underneath last fall and never put it back on. Now I cant seem to find it, I havnt lookd super hard yet but, if anyone has one thats sitting around let me know. ThanksLeave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: