e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mrsleeve
    replied
    ^^^^^
    yeah I meet up with you guys just name it.

    wagon just take 96e all the way to 23 south an you cant miss cabelas in dunde its right next to the high way an you will see it before the exit.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    hey michigan guys you could meet up with us in toledo

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    Hey guys I am really right between Jackson An Ann Arbor just off 94. I asked about GR people is because I know there are a few, an the best way to go is 94 to 23s so ehh. I was hoping to get some more people from the east side of teh state an meet at Cabelas in dundee an run down from there (2 hours or so at the speed limit). But I am up for just about anything if I can get this dammed 4 door running good enough.
    Hey, could you post the location of where you want to meet so I can figure out how to get there? I'm rarely east of Grand Rapids

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    If you have a big one that everyone will hear sure if you don't mind. I put up signs for a student, see if anyone on campus did DJing on the side but they keep ripping the damn signs down every day
    My friend is a dj at a club in c-bus, he lives there and here part time and goes to school here with me. He would probally be more than willing to do it.
    Just IM me DJ.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Saloon, if he doesnt have the fender, I have a brilliantrot one that I can bring.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    O ya guys i have a ix parts car, if any one need anything tell me and ill being it to the meet.
    Do you have the passenger fender? If so what color and are you willing to bring it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    If you have a big one that everyone will hear sure if you don't mind. I put up signs for a student, see if anyone on campus did DJing on the side but they keep ripping the damn signs down every day

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    So you want me to bring my radio?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Does anyone have a verts windshield with the mirror still on it? If so I won't put my new black striping around this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    i want to see a touring!! Do it for the Gipper

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I wanted to see your car. F school finish the car!

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    damnit. def can't go. touring is nowhere near done, and i have no time to finish it until school lets out

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    O ya guys i have a ix parts car, if any one need anything tell me and ill being it to the meet.
    does it have flares and skirts? If so I want them

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    O ya guys i have a ix parts car, if any one need anything tell me and ill being it to the meet.

    God i cant wait installing the C3motorsport coilovers tonight! my car might actually look decent... (hopefully)... BUT SOUND LIKE RyCE yO~!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    I have a perfect one.
    Is one of those bosch power boxes. Its powered by 18v drill batteries. It has CD player, ipod hook up, 12v outlet the whole deal
    hows that sound?

    Leave a comment:

Working...