e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • franco90
    replied
    JOE
    I can sell you the tires only if you want

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    dammit. i need some good tires for my 84.

    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Bitch, we're going to be neighbors by this time next year...
    Moving back from Gods Country?? Where are you going to end up?

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Mastrcruse
    you got PM

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    I am briging 4 bottle caps with good tires for sale any one want to buy them
    I have pics if anyone needs them. I am posting here because we are all going to meet.

    I am interested in 2 or 3

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Also I have some gift certicates to give out at the meet from BMA

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    youre not invited
    Bitch, we're going to be neighbors by this time next year...

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I am briging 4 bottle caps with good tires for sale any one want to buy them
    I have pics if anyone needs them. I am posting here because we are all going to meet.
    Last edited by franco90; 03-27-2007, 11:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Originally posted by 87Blue325iC
    Can you sum up the deal on the shirts please...what do they look like, price, etc. Thanks

    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=84064

    Leave a comment:


  • 87Blue325iC
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    I need more people to buy shirts by the way...
    Can you sum up the deal on the shirts please...what do they look like, price, etc. Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    It will be there with a For Sale sign in it. I do have a couple guys looking into it with the new price of $3000, or $2500 w/o 2nd set of snow tires and spare engine block. I will also have my "is" and possibly my race car if it is ready for my race the weekend after at Mid-Ohio.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by racingwoody
    You have money!

    Thank you.
    which car(s) are you bringing.
    if you still have the IX then bring it with a for sale sign in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    You have money!

    Thank you.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    I need more people to buy shirts by the way...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Total Est. Distance: 425.06 miles

    Hell ya. Everyone Give me a Hell YA!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ///e0freak
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    that could work for me. i keep seeing some asshat with a 88 or so IS in zinno with a black IX body kit and flares that looks sweet, ive been trying to find the guy. anyone know of him?


    us michigan guys have it rough. snow salt and bad roads.
    this winter i lost a fog lense, the IS spoiler while drifting in foot deep show and the whole passanger side this fall in a downshifting mishap.

    im in dearborn/detroit MI, i need a ride i wanna go, will bring a ton of supplies and GAS MONEY! pm me, or for a faster response im e30freak on e30tech.

    Leave a comment:

Working...