e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Anyone have a good sized radio we could use? I posted some signs up on campus but it seems every freaking day they take them down.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Eh, my 318is is rusting out from under me and i have no intent on fixing it. I dont know if ill seek another e30, but it will be a number of years before the car bites it, enough time to save for an Z4 M Coupe.

    The 84 318i i not doing well either, has a miss but i would trust it to drive cross country, even with near if not over 300k. My sisters 86 325e with 270k would drive around the world if it had to, that car is amazing and only cost her $1k. And then theres the pops 88 henna that is in need of a lot of work, but still runs and will make you shit your pants without and effort.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    either my master cylinder or brake booster started leaking while I was trying to bleed the brakes today!
    Will it ever end?!

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    geeez. i have two e30s that would make it just fine to just about anywhere in the country. And i have access to two more that would be able to do the same. whats with you guys???
    hmm one of which you got for a damn good deal :D

    i blame my problems on the PO's lack of service and records, and my heavy foot, i just can't help wanting to downshift and throw her around a corner.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    SMALL UPDATE:
    crank scrapers donated a Telfon M20 2.5 Crank Scraper for the raffle. This retails for $179.95

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    racing is hard on my car I guess :s

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    geeez. i have two e30s that would make it just fine to just about anywhere in the country. And i have access to two more that would be able to do the same. whats with you guys???

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Im starting to wonder if my car will be able to drive there. Its just one thing after another.
    If it comes to it I will arive with a tow dolly!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    ill let you sit in my car if that helps

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    i dont think my e30 will be out of the shop in time for this. damn slow shipping.
    its okay man i won't have mine either, how bad will it look when one of the founders doesn't have his e30 present :(

    on a happy note, i might pick up an ETA beater car sometime soon. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    i dont think my e30 will be out of the shop in time for this. damn slow shipping.
    ________
    Girlfriend pictures
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 04:55 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Drive down...

    Anything organized yet for a caravan? I'm in akron/barberton.. any thoughts on meeting times or places? I will throw out the idea of the TA truck stop with the starbucks at 8:30am/9:00am that way we will be able to leave by 9:30 and get there early or at latest by 11. I think that this could be a central meeting spot for most northern ppl. Any input would be great, let me know!

    Here is the address:
    TA TravelCenters
    Lodi, OHIO
    I-71 & I-76 at Rt. 224, Exit 209
    P:330-769-2053
    F:330-769-4609

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Ok I extended the t-shirts for a few days

    BUY SOME!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Dublin or Powell most likely.
    ill tell my rents to sell their house before you come to town.... im on campus now

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    dammit. i need some good tires for my 84.



    Moving back from Gods Country?? Where are you going to end up?
    Dublin or Powell most likely.

    Leave a comment:

Working...