Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The M1 was red in Boulder. Dudes I fucked my tie rod bushings getting them off. Does anyone have a driver's side tie rod with a good bushing?
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I did te same to my pass. side... They're a bastard to get off. Maybe someone has a trick they can tell us

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
        The M1 was red in Boulder. Dudes I fucked my tie rod bushings getting them off. Does anyone have a driver's side tie rod with a good bushing?
        M1 or Z1? There's definitely a couple red Z1s here, but I've never seen an M1. Doesn't mean there isn't though.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

MMMM M1's. I have only seen race ones, never a road one. Such a cool car. Z1's are baller too.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

It was an M1. My friend at Gebhart took me back to see it. Mint. Under 25K miles. The guy has an M Coupe that I have never seen around, a Ford GT, an E34 M5 with under 30K miles and a few others.

I'm so fucked. Going to order a new tie rod, but it won't be here until I already have to work. I've seen a tool that extracts just the tie rods, but I pickle forked it off and completely fucked it. Only got the left front done shock and spring done.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

It was an M1. My friend at Gebhart took me back to see it. Mint. Under 25K miles. The guy has an M Coupe that I have never seen around, a Ford GT, an E34 M5 with under 30K miles and a few others.

I'm so fucked. Going to order a new tie rod, but it won't be here until I already have to work. I've seen a tool that extracts just the tie rods, but I pickle forked it off and completely fucked it. Only got the left front done shock and spring done.
              Badass.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Is it at Gebhart right now? Think it will be there on Monday?

Comment

Yeah, last bay on the right side. You didn't hear it from me though!
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Yeah, last bay on the right side. You didn't hear it from me though!
                    Thanks man! Hopefully I can find someone willing to show me on Monday! I've never really interacted with that dealer.

Comment

There was an X5 with the entire inside and wiring harness gutted. It stressed me out just looking at it.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I got the E30 home today:crazy:

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Posted in the nurburgring thread

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                          Originally posted by DTM190
                          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

is that an iS lip bolted to an i lip?

Comment

The front stance on that thing is just amazing! So excited!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                                is that an iS lip bolted to an i lip?
                                Indeed, it is!

edit: well, zip tied together, but still...
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X