Timing Belt Party / Check - In

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bishop
    replied
    Omg Ninja post.... Epic ninja post lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    FUCK YES!

    State refund went into my account this morning, looks like I'm ordering parts this afternoon

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    FUCK YES!

    State refund went into my account this morning, looks like I'm ordering parts this afternoon

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I want to do one, but I'm now running into the whole "wow my maintenance / mod budget is much lower than I was anticipating." So.... I'm really hoping I get my school loan check in time, and in the bank soon enough for me to order parts...

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombiE30
    replied
    first: TB party is on the 26th!!!!!

    second: yes, I've done two (though on m20b27s)

    third: Who needs it?? bishop not doing one?!?!? remind me to check for my extra tbelt tomorrow....

    Leave a comment:


  • hyperE30
    replied
    shame I have to work.. I would like to attend just to watch help in whatever.

    Leave a comment:


  • stoliver54
    replied
    I've 'done' it, but was replacing the head at the time, and it was 5 years ago...

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    /sigh

    i did. lol.

    i may be able to make it, depending on the time...

    Leave a comment:


  • colorado_cabrio
    replied
    Hey - glad to see my half-cracked idea found some legs. One question/concern have any of the attendee's done a TB on an M20? I'm coming in either case, just want to set my own expectations..I'm ordering parts today. And I have the 101 projects book to compliment the bentley.

    Cheers -Brent

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    wait, so whats going on tomorrow? anyone in denver doing anything?

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    WRC is broadcast on HD Theater. I think this will be their second season to do so. I'm pumped.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Yeah, fuck that. I definitely didn't hear anything about last year... and I probably would have lol, I love the WRC.

    Leave a comment:


  • stoliver54
    replied
    Didn't discovery or HD Theater do that last year? There marketing dept must tell them that no one in the US cares about WRC

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I don't know. It doesnt say on the WRC site or the Discovery site, and the guide function only goes out to like the 21st right now, so I'll have to wait a while and check like the day before or somethin.... I'm just kinda bummed the season started, results are posted and it's not been televised...

    You'd think that if you were FINALLY gonna televise it, you'd want to start properly... with the season opener lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    Dude, did I link that to you? did you watch all the vids I sent, or at least some of em? I did some sherlock holmes-ing today and they are indeed televising WRC this season.... I'm so f-ing pumped.... But it looks like the schedule isn't in sync, season opener was like the 12th-14th, and they're airing WRC on the 25th or something...
    Ya, I watched it when I got home. Dayum, he leakin!

    I watched some of the vids. I'm pumped, when on the 25th are they showing it? I've got heat transfer midterm till 8:30 that night, so not stoked.

    Leave a comment:

Working...