Timing Belt Party / Check - In

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bishop
    replied
    Dude, did I link that to you? did you watch all the vids I sent, or at least some of em? I did some sherlock holmes-ing today and they are indeed televising WRC this season.... I'm so f-ing pumped.... But it looks like the schedule isn't in sync, season opener was like the 12th-14th, and they're airing WRC on the 25th or something...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Negative again. Every two weeks the CUSCC does their meet, so that'd be next friday also. More reason to get the timing belt shenanigans completed early!

    Also, Ben, you need a beard like Epic Beard Guy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I have no idea. I think it's a monthly thing but I could be wrong. if you want, i can ask someone and post here. I haven't heard anything about another meet though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    God, Peter. Get it right!

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombiE30
    replied
    Oh, right.

    Timing correct though?

    so....is THIS friday the next CUSCC?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Not the 19th.... That's this Friday. 26th, day before Euro meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombiE30
    replied
    to clarify for confused members:

    TIMING BELT PARTY

    Bishop's Driveway
    Friday, Feb 19th
    High Noon

    Feel free to contact Bishop with any/all questions because I pretty much pulled this out of my ass. I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Sounds good.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombiE30
    replied
    not sure what the tool list is, but I've never needed anything that's not already in my tool box (and it will be there also)

    Leave a comment:


  • iamsam
    replied
    BAM! http://www.pelicanparts.com/bmw/tech...iming-Belt.htm

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    Good to know, I'll check it out

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Pelicanparts has a DIY article, I don't know if it listed all the tools or not. I haven't read it for a while.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    If I can find some $$ I'll go ahead and order some parts this week. I know the Bentley is essentially fool proof, but does anyone have / know of a list with EVERY tool needed, so I can try to get most of em, or we can make sure we have it all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Atreus
    replied
    1) Ben - Needs the works
    2) Peter -coming for teh lulz. May change diff fluid for shits and giggles and to see how much metal comes out. (has extra timing belt)
    3)Sean- Coming to help/point and laugh while drinking beer
    4) Clark - same as Sean because I need to get back in touch with E30's
    5) David - the drinking/laughing sounds good.
    6) Marcus/Atreus - works throughout the week. you guys suck. i have the fan wrench, and can help if needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    1) Ben - Needs the works
    2) Peter -coming for teh lulz. May change diff fluid for shits and giggles and to see how much metal comes out. (has extra timing belt)
    3)Sean- Coming to help/point and laugh while drinking beer
    4) Clark - same as Sean because I need to get back in touch with E30's
    5) David - the drinking/laughing sounds good.
    My car might be sold by next Friday, so I might not have an E30 to timing belt-ify. I'll come by anyway though. I do have tools, space heaters, and such I could load my scoob up with, but I'd much rather not need to lend out my tools.

    Leave a comment:

Working...