No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a black on black E34 wagon I didn't catch soon enough a couple of months ago in PDX.

Been looking, for what seems like forever, for a BMW, but everything is priced to the moon or is an absolutely dumpster fire of a car.

Owned a MT 2.0T A4 avant and really didn't enjoy the car. Test drove a couple of V70Rs that i wanted to like so badly, but too many little things I disliked... Stuck with trying to find a BMW for now.
    Last edited by 4tDX; 09-29-2022, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
      There was a black on black E34 wagon I didn't catch soon enough a couple of months ago in PDX.

Been looking, for what seems like forever, for a BMW, but everything is priced to the moon or is an absolutely dumpster fire of a car.

Owned a MT 2.0T A4 avant and really didn't enjoy the car. Test drove a couple of V70Rs that i wanted to like so badly, but too many little things I disliked... Stuck with trying to find a BMW for now.
      do you no longer own an S50 powered early sedan?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I do and hopefully I can keep it running forever!
        It's still my DD, but I've been wanting to take it off the road to address a couple of things. So, I'm needing something to hold me over while I work on it.

Comment

Wagon life = best lifeee

I'm happy with my E46iT even though its slow as balls. But that's not what its MEANT for so honestly I don't mind.

Did any of y'all go to Wagonfest?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
            Wagon life = best lifeee

I'm happy with my E46iT even though its slow as balls. But that's not what its MEANT for so honestly I don't mind.

Did any of y'all go to Wagonfest?
            I was going to go with my s4 but ended up in the garage, like most weekends. Seems like I either have to choose between car shows or getting shit done on cars. I'll be honest, being at dirtfish didn't really make the choice any more difficult. That place is great, but hell on lowered clean cars.
            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

I loved the Manual and the M54 in my E46 Wagon do it AbeSonic
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                I loved the Manual and the M54 in my E46 Wagon do it AbeSonic
                Do whut? It's got some nice DS2's wheels on it and they look pretty sick. If I had piles of money I'd like to put it on airbags so I could RAISE it or dump it when I need to.

The old man in me appreciated not having to row through gears in traffic lol

Comment

Happy Friday losers <3

What are y'all up to this weekend? Putting the wagon on the lift today and swapping out old word control arms and bushings after work.

Comment

...watching the E39 dump coolant out the tailpipe and wondering, is it old coolant from the PO who let it get waaay too hot,

or is it fresh, that I've been adding for the last 25 miles. Jesus Christ, the exhaust system on this thing is ginormous.

t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post

Said the biggest liar in the world lol
                      Im a Motorcycle addict now, Ducati, KTM, and a couple shitty Hondas.

I have a 1995 Ford F150 and a 74 International Scout II that I am working on but im outta the car scene.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

I did a thing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20221104_2330421312.jpg
Views:	614
Size:	61.6 KB
ID:	10074008
                        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                        Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Oh dammit.

I looked for one of those for too long, missed a few, and ended up with the E39t.
                          For a LOT less financial outlay.
                          and I must admit, I quite like it, when I feel the need to go boating
                          without all the expense, water, ropes or naval banter.

t
                          arrr, it's drivin' me nooots!
                          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

First E30, sixth BMW. Picked up at Port of Tacoma today. Iansane, Would love to meet up in Tacoma sometime.

. Click image for larger version

Name:	45CE4B59-8E7C-43CF-9EE8-9CEE7C0E351C.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	10074180 Click image for larger version

Name:	5E9B3C88-CE5B-4A9B-85DF-9E1FF7974F80.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	10074181 Click image for larger version

Name:	DD913761-74B5-4B02-A186-63205AFD4D0D.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	10074182

Comment

Couple good looking tourings popping up in the PNW it seems.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Anyone got a single Euroweave (BBS 15x7 et24) they are looking to part with? I'm not concerned with cosmetics as long as it's straight and crack free.

Comment

Working...
                                X