PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
    I'm sick of working on my car. Makes it that much easier to sell it.
    no kidding, mine the fuel pump is running and the plugs are soaked, also getting spark but it still won't run. so freaking frustrating.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by mullet bullet View Post
      no kidding, mine the fuel pump is running and the plugs are soaked, also getting spark but it still won't run. So freaking frustrating.
      fpr??
      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I'm having a similar issue Mullet, although I really don't have the patience to fuck with it anymore!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

its newer, stole it from luke. good idea though i might go out and swap it back to my old one.

I'm having a similar issue Mullet, although I really don't have the patience to fuck with it anymore!
          no kidding, im stuck driving my truck that gets 12mpg if i don't rhomp on it all the time like i do anyways, or my 65 bug with no heat. i would ride my motorcycle but it needs inner tubes and tires.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

I'll probably actually spend some time on it tomorrow and see how far I get. Ugh.

Comment

yea i quit my job this morning so i have most the day to dick around with it as long as the weather holds.

Comment

I really just lack motivation to do anything to that car for a long time. Probably going to buy a beater 4x4 Toyota truck to drive for a while.

Comment

Got my Kamotors mud flaps today. Put them on the car and they look sweet.
                  Originally posted by Sonny
                  I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Installed my bavauto chip today, my healthy M20 is much smoother and pulls harder :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Gotcha! :D
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-12-10 12.04.57.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	7137179

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                        Gotcha! :D
                        [ATTACH]49672[/ATTACH]
                        good job :up:
                        Transaction Feedback: -click here
                        [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                        [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Nice catch Abe!

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                          Bluebird Bus Conversion
                          New Oregon Trail

Comment

I'm sick of working on my car. Makes it that much easier to sell it.
                            Come on, it's just playing hard to work right is all.

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            Car started... then two minutes later I come back and hop in and it dies right when I do... I really hope the ECU will figure out its job after I can actually drive the car

Reminds me of how computers can act at times. :(

On Another Note:

Did I mention a headbolt snapped which scared the fuck out of us :shock:

Nasty Engine Bay

Haruko with his new Engine Transplanted & Yes that is me. (Nice to Meet you)

Overall a very very productive day & to top it off I get to spend the end of the night drinking Coronas & eating at Applebee's. Mom was pleased the barn isn't burned down & the truck is sound. Guess now I need to start marking shit inside my Bentley book on hooking shit up.

The old harness is still in the engine bay, which we're going to remove as we replace the new one. Also when that head bolt snapped, I watched the engine drop into the bay. We've pulled V8's & 4-bangers, and even my Step-dad said he's never seen or heard of a head bolt snapping in half. Just glad no one was hurt & our hands happened to be 3 inches away otherwise the the engine would have destroyed my hand and my roommates.

Hope everyone has a good Saturday night
                            Originally posted by James Crivellone
                            1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Glad to see at least you're getting something done tonight. My car won't start and I've just given up on it. Fuck it.

Comment

nice progress haruko
                                Originally posted by bmwm42
                                PNW vulture pm me for parts
                                Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Working...
                                X