• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RainRider
    replied
    Originally posted by cheffy30 View Post
    where are you? I'll swing by for a look and hard consideration
    One thing I forgot to mention is that rear end had been hit in such a way (from the side) that body is pushed to the passenger side. Enough to pinch the rear passenger door. Happened about 10 years ago but still drove straight. Kid driver spun out on freeway ramp. So it's really just a parts car.

Leave a comment:

• cheffy30
    replied
    Originally posted by RainRider View Post
    Do you want a drivable parts car? $350.00. Has over 300k and engine and trans (auto) run strong. Its mainly everything else. Brakes, suspension, windows, exhaust, steering column, coolant leak, glovebox to name a few.
    where are you? I'll swing by for a look and hard consideration

sent from hell using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    Originally posted by TobyB View Post
    resisting... do. not. need. more. cars. rightnow.

t

Resistance. Is futile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Metallated
    replied
    There are meets most Tuesdays over the spring and summer at the Dicks on Holman road.

Leave a comment:

• ErectNoose
    replied
    Are there any meets around the kent and seattle area? I remember there being one in Seattle when I first joined the forums and didn't have the e30 yet.

Leave a comment:

• TobyB
    replied
    resisting... do. not. need. more. cars. rightnow.

t

Leave a comment:

• RainRider
    replied
    I get it. Maxed out myself. Nice cars! We share 89 Bronzit coupes. Whats with the ding on right front QP? We share that too.

Leave a comment:

• TFJR
    replied
    Do you want a drivable parts car? $350.00. Has over 300k and engine and trans (auto) run strong. Its mainly everything else. Brakes, suspension, windows, exhaust, steering column, coolant leak, glovebox to name a few.
    I wish I could take it. This is my current parking situation. I'm squeezing 3 cars into two spots.

Leave a comment:

• RainRider
    replied
    Originally posted by TFJR View Post
    Nice collection. If you're looking to rid yourself of that perfect dash, I'll give it a nice home in my new '89 2 door.

Leave a comment:

• TFJR
    replied
    Thought I'd post a pic of my family. Finally got a chance last weekend to line them up. The blue 87 on the end is going away to the spirit in the sky soon. The whole mess of it holds a perfect dash.
    Nice collection. If you're looking to rid yourself of that perfect dash, I'll give it a nice home in my new '89 2 door.

Leave a comment:

• cheffy30
    replied
    Thought I'd post a pic of my family. Finally got a chance last weekend to line them up. The blue 87 on the end is going away to the spirit in the sky soon. The whole mess of it holds a perfect dash.
    some cute daughters there man...

sent from hell using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RainRider
    replied
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e View Post
    When did you move? Am I still going to see you putting around Bothell?

I closed on the purchase my new house on the 10th of last month. New job, new house, new shop(with a lift!). It's going to be a good year! You'll see me around Bothell. Probably not quite as frequently (I couldn't count the number of times I would be sitting at the light outside of O'Reilly and see you cruise by.) However, I still work at O'Reilly like one Saturday a month to keep my discount.

Leave a comment:

• kid325e
    replied
    When did you move? Am I still going to see you putting around Bothell?

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Originally posted by Dbasher View Post
    Not sure if it’s been mentioned but the LeMay museum is showcasing a bit of BMW racing history. Not a ton of cars but definitely worth the price of admission.

Damn, I can literally see LeMay from my new house. I need to go back over there. Last time I was there it was all trucks. Which is cool...but not vintage racing bmw cool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X